Gem recruit question

Re: Gem recruit question

Postby Carava » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:48 pm

I did one more draw today and got a 6*. and im pretty sure i can recount all the previous 10 draws because I know i ddint get them from shop or quests. I think.. heh. either i miscounted or I got the 6* on the 11th draw. i have only ever single drawed. Game ID m27168 and my in-game name is still Carava.
Carava

Postby admin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:07 am

I was just made aware of this special case as well: the 1st real card draw after the tutorial (or the 11th card when using 11-card draw) is not counted toward your streak, because it's a special case that is guaranteed to be 5-star or better (instead of 4-star or better for future draws).
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 am

1st real card draw after the tutorial (or the 11th card when using 11-card draw) is not counted toward your streak, because it's a special case that is guaranteed to be 5-star or better (instead of 4-star or better for future draws).

That's funny because I'm 100% sure my first draw after the tutorial was a 4star fire dragon. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying. I know because I have only done 7draws on the account.
_0nyx_

Postby mee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:46 am

admin wrote:I was just made aware of this special case as well: the 1st real card draw after the tutorial (or the 11th card when using 11-card draw) is not counted toward your streak, because it's a special case that is guaranteed to be 5-star or better (instead of 4-star or better for future draws).
ummm....why can't we pull from that chest if we want, you get say 5 cards plus a bonus card ..so 6 total cards for 500 gems but no gaurenteed 6 star or double the price for the 10+1 of 5 star or better, 1 guarenteed 6 star, and same goes for single recruit just double it to 100 gems, app just suggestions here, but there is zero reason not to open the game to everyone, meaning stop forcing your 4 star cards down our throats, give the people what they want and that's to give us another option of recruiting cards to pay extra and choose from the 5 or better chest, also i think it should be possible to pull a 7 star like oh panzer or other 7 stars that won't evolve...also consider making new cards for guild wars like extra bonus this war only, or this specific boss he's 4x att/hp any other time 2x att/hp...something like that...the quicker someone can kill the gw boss and refresh to smash it again can only be advantageous for playmage not to mention the gems spent to own this limited time boss cards.hhhmmm?....anybody picking up what I'm laying down?
mee

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:37 pm

I suggest u start on working those ideas out in a well-ordered layout :p
Ragnarok72

Postby Midas » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:28 pm

We have special "mee-translator" here on forum, just for such occasions )
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Carava » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 pm

[quote="admin"]I was just made aware of this special case as well: the 1st real card draw after the tutorial (or the 11th card when using 11-card draw) is not counted toward your streak, because it's a special case that is guaranteed to be 5-star or better (instead of 4-star or better for future draws).
I figured that the tutorial card was not counted. I just didn't know that the first real card draw is a guaranteed 5-star or better also :P must have not payed attention to the draw description. but nice to know the counter starts after the 4-star or better draws.

And is mee saying that for the guaranteed 5* gem pull (which is right after tutorial),
the 11-card draw gem price should be doubled (which would guarantee a 5* or better along with a guaranteed 6*)
or the 1-card draw gem price doubled (which would be a guaranteed 6* card)
or both...

i could see the guaranteed 6* instead of the 5-star or better as a base for both gem draws because thats what mee is suggesting

I don't know if the gem draws can be changed to have the "1st real card draw after the tutorial (or the 11th card when using 11-card draw)" be a guaranteed 6*
and an additional guaranteed 5* or better only for the 11-card draw(keeping with the original 5* or better)

and then it changes back to the current 50 gem/500 gem draws. with base 4*.

That is still a lot of gems for the early game 5* or better draw....

As I only know of the 5* or better guarantee in the current system is only encountered when a new account is made (by a new player hopefully), new players are not willing to spend as much money for the 500 gem pull without actually playing the game and liking it and would gather the 50 gems from quests and log in easy. the current 5* 50 gem pull is fine for casual players. Now that we have established that we know the existence and further understanding of the 6* counter I would hope that someone who would spend enough money (or play long enough) to afford the 500 gem pulls would do some research (psst noob trap OP)

or could there be a weekly weekend gem recruit change for a base 5* or better with double the price lol. not bad business bump for twice the gem value and an easy 4 to 5 star minimum guarantee. (any decent guild shop has 4*s occasionally so evolving the 4 to the 5 is not hard once u have the gold)
Carava

Postby mee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 pm

How about being able to select like 5 or so cards you can select that would be the cards you really want the most, and there's a tiny percentage, or the stars aligned at the prefect time chance with pulls either single or bonus that you could actually pull one of your favs , and on the opposite side 5 cards you never want to see again...give it the same chance as a quality 6 star showing up in the shop.
mee

Postby admin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:32 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:That's funny because I'm 100% sure my first draw after the tutorial was a 4star fire dragon. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying. I know because I have only done 7draws on the account.

Quite funny indeed, because your first Gems Recruit after the tutorial according to our server records is a 6-star demon card.

Carava wrote:i could see the guaranteed 6* instead of the 5-star or better as a base for both gem draws because thats what mee is suggesting

I will check with the team whether we can change this so either the 1st Gem Recruit after tutorial is same as all other draws, or perhaps remain the same but in addition still count toward streak if it's not 6-star, but if any changes made it will probably wait for next week.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:09 pm

admin wrote:
_0nyx_ wrote:That's funny because I'm 100% sure my first draw after the tutorial was a 4star fire dragon. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying. I know because I have only done 7draws on the account.

Quite funny indeed, because your first Gems Recruit after the tutorial according to our server records is a 6-star demon card.

Carava wrote:i could see the guaranteed 6* instead of the 5-star or better as a base for both gem draws because thats what mee is suggesting

Firstly nice burn admin, secondly let us go over what i had suggested is that there be another option..... pay a little more for 5+ cards even include some 7*s perhaps...its another tier so to speak of gem recruits...with both single and multiple pulls...this is the only way i could see myself doing gem recruits....the way it is now is nuts to put it mildly....make it level based so that noobs can't do it right away...today i paid 33 bucks for an assortment of dragons, satyr, steel warriors, maidens, and my lucky 6 star...cat chick...amazingly disappointing...regarding the tutorial and card after..seriously its a free six star it shouldn't count as a purchased card
mee

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion