Gem recruit question

Re: Gem recruit question

Postby Carava » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

@mee I thought you were only talking about changing the 5* gem recruit sorry. But now I see that mee suggests a new gem tier option altogether. and yeah I agree the tutorial 6* card shouldn't be counted. i started counting on the guarantee 5*(not 6 btw) or better draw as my mistake.

yay posting is fun.. I havn't been on forums for any game in years..
Carava

Postby mee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:50 am

Admin mentioned the 5* or better "chest"is used on first pull...I'm proposing a more expensive gem recruit, where the all pulls are 5* or better and even a chance for 7*...that'd be 7s that do not evolve further, its going to be a money maker big time and maybe less whining..haha we know that's impossible....but a fair trade for your better pull program, keep it the same if you want...but i think the every 10th card reset to be mostly like clockwork...randomness seems to be disappearing imo
mee

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:57 am

admin wrote:
_0nyx_ wrote:That's funny because I'm 100% sure my first draw after the tutorial was a 4star fire dragon. Unless I misunderstood what you were saying. I know because I have only done 7draws on the account.

Quite funny indeed, because your first Gems Recruit after the tutorial according to our server records is a 6-star demon card.

Carava wrote:i could see the guaranteed 6* instead of the 5-star or better as a base for both gem draws because thats what mee is suggesting

I will check with the team whether we can change this so either the 1st Gem Recruit after tutorial is same as all other draws, or perhaps remain the same but in addition still count toward streak if it's not 6-star, but if any changes made it will probably wait for next week.

Sorry about that but your mistaking my first account for my second. I haven't even given you the information on my second nor have I drawn a 6star on my second account, but by all means yes my first account worked just as you described. Now to the point, I have a second account on my phone which I would like you to clarify as to what my first draw after tutorial was. Also next time I would prefer you PM me with a message like that, it's kind of embarrasing since it was mine and your mistakes and now people are mistakingly commenting on something that was just a little mix up.
_0nyx_

Postby admin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:40 am

We unfortunately do not have records of your other account's first post tutorial draw information because that card no longer exist (sold or used). While I can't be sure that there was no glitch in the past when you pulled your card (for example for briefly there was a bug where pal points were issuing 5+ star card which would caused your guaranteed draw not to trigger at the proper time), I have asked our QA team to test this and they have confirmed everything is working properly.

Also, I have been informed that this first draw post tutorial special case now only triggers for the first single-card draw after the tutorial (whenever that may be), where as drawing 11 cards will behave normally (all card pulled counting toward streak with no 5-star guarantee except the 6-star streak guarantees). However, we probably will change this as well in the future if we keep the guarantee in addition to making it count toward the streak, so the behavior is consistent between both draw types.
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:05 am

Well I don't remember getting rid of any 5* plus cards, except one 5star fire dragon being used in evolution so I guess it was that one. Though I swear it was a 4star I drew first but whatever both nearly just as useless for being your one chance special draw. As I suggested before why don't you see if you can make that first draw after tutorial only also exclude, dragons, satyrs, maidens, free spin cards, and metal warriors, and anything else just as useless in the meta game.
_0nyx_

Postby Durst » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:37 am

_0nyx_ wrote:Well I don't remember getting rid of any 5* plus cards, except one 5star fire dragon being used in evolution so I guess it was that one. Though I swear it was a 4star I drew first but whatever both nearly just as useless for being your one chance special draw. As I suggested before why don't you see if you can make that first draw after tutorial only also exclude, dragons, satyrs, maidens, free spin cards, and metal warriors, and anything else just as useless in the meta game.

Why stop there? Let's get rid of ALL 5*'s. Let's just have two straight free 6*'s. Sounds nice.
Durst

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 am

There w
Are plenty of good 5stars better than 6 that's why, the balance gods, human balance 3turn immunity cards, demon atk cards like possess doll, Alice, and what not. I'm saying if it's a special draw O don't want junk like a five star dragon, metal warrior, or satyr. I could make do for awhile with something like Tauren fighter or the maidens, but really the fighter will be useless soon and the maidens can be gotten in game fairly easily.
_0nyx_

Postby Durst » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 am

The point of a "draw," a random event, is that you don't always get exactly what you need.
Durst

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 am

Don't bother with gem recruits at all Onyx. They are a total rip-off. I refuse to waste any more of my hard-earned money until it gets a complete overhaul and you know for sure at least what level of card you're likely to get. Getting random rubbish back when you've paid actual money for them is just taking the piss.
mistervista

Postby Midas » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:07 am

And what did you expected from Free to Play game?

You understand that you can play DE because other players buy gems and potions with so called "actual money"?
This means that more people pay money - more features we all get.

So I don't understand why you stopping other from spending "actual money". You making game worse for yourself in first place.

Think of such payments as "rewards" for developers. And if you think that developers doesn't earned reward, why do you play this disgusting and horrible game?

P.S. Some people post crazy things.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion