Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Re: Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Postby Nakazawa » Thu May 01, 2014 11:12 am

mefa wrote:
Nakazawa wrote:Done insane. Ty everyone (man i hate those fairies)

How? could you explain?

Blue healer (don't have lvl 40 holy healer, would be slightly better)
Succubus queen (to get rid of those fairies)
Werewolf (to have HP)
Zeus (to down the boss in less than 3 hours lol)
And Gaea (30k damage to every water enemy is the best skill ever in this dungeon :D)
Plus friend Blackbeard 6*.
9.1k hp.

You can do it with 7.3-4k hp more or less, but bring 2 heavy shooters (succ queen, vampie princess, medusa the jealous) to kill those fairies. Avoid defense skills are useful too, and also howling winds (demeter or gaea).

GL.
Kermit, GM of Damn Guild Name.
Nakazawa

Postby mefa » Thu May 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Thanks Nakazawa, any explanation about the Hell? it seems it is much harder!?

Also, 7* Death, is it better than a good 6* (if not much worse with 30 command point!)

How much the command point of the 8* will be??

Please help so we can make a team for Hell...
mefa

Postby Nakazawa » Thu May 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Still haven't tried, sorry.
Nakazawa

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm

You won't beat hell in near future.

BBj explained setup required for it:

Hell is not going to be done without revives unless you are really lucky (and I mean insanely lucky) - P5 will hurt - CD0 and a blue + green with too many hp to one shot,
they hit for over 7k each - boss is manageable with Naga + Holy Priestess and full spin (and the odd heal from reels) as long as you have some hp to spare so max it.

Based on this, setup for Hell will be - Holy Priestess, Snake Spirit, Naga, two Earth Panzers, Cyclops. Maybe switch SS to second Naga.
All cards 7* or higher.

7* Death card require very specific team, so you can't say that it's better than any 6*
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Durst » Thu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Seconding Nakazawa's team. All you need to beat insane is a holy priestess, blackbeard, two cards that deal 30k+ in one hit, and a total of 7.3k hp. Easy for mid-tier players. Gaea and Demeter can make it easier by wiping out rounds 3 and 6 instantly. I get the feeling even top-tier players are having a hard time with hell though. Not sure what to do about it yet. Midas, does that team you listed guarantee getting through, or do you still die a few times?

Also, in case it's needed by anyone: Water apocalypse insane gives 5 + 1 = 6 chests.

As far as the horsemen go, I actually think they're pretty cool. Awesome art, and the non-leader skill is kind of innovative with potential to be powerful in the right team. It's obviously not as powerful as panzer, but it wasn't supposed to be, and I don't mind that. My only issue is that the command point cost is higher. If it wasn't supposed to be as good as panzers, I'd argue the command points shouldn't be higher >.>
Durst

Postby GoldenArchangel » Thu May 01, 2014 7:21 pm

I have, Archangel, Succubus, Cerberus, Vampire of the Night & Earth Steel Warior. (All are maxed out) When I use my friend who has a Holy Priestess I have roughly 7400 hp. Should I even bother attempting insane??
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby Nakazawa » Thu May 01, 2014 7:31 pm

GoldenArchangel wrote:I have, Archangel, Succubus, Cerberus, Vampire of the Night & Earth Steel Warior. (All are maxed out) When I use my friend who has a Holy Priestess I have roughly 7400 hp. Should I even bother attempting insane??

No damage reduction = definitely no.
Nakazawa

Postby GoldenArchangel » Thu May 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Nakazawa wrote:
GoldenArchangel wrote:I have, Archangel, Succubus, Cerberus, Vampire of the Night & Earth Steel Warior. (All are maxed out) When I use my friend who has a Holy Priestess I have roughly 7400 hp. Should I even bother attempting insane??

No damage reduction = definitely no.

Is there a light card that has damage reduction? Maybe I could use that other than the Holy priestess... But I need a healer, so nevermind, guess I just can't do it! Ughhh >.<
User name- Adrienne
Guild- Dragonfly
Friend ID- d0cc3x
GoldenArchangel

Postby Saya » Fri May 02, 2014 3:11 am

Is there a light card that has damage reduction? Maybe I could use that other than the Holy priestess... But I need a healer, so nevermind, guess I just can't do it! Ughhh >.<

Nope, there is 30% reduction 5 star card but it`s a water type, and it won`t help...You may also use cyclope but as you already know it`s not a light type)
Saya

Postby yutyu » Fri May 02, 2014 8:44 am

Some info for those planning strategies:

The attack number are raw numbers (before any sort of reduction).
Hope this helps.
Last edited by yutyu on Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion