Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Re: Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Postby hellotik » Fri May 02, 2014 8:50 am

Yutyu, your information is very useful! Thanks a lot! :D
hellotik

Postby Saya » Fri May 02, 2014 9:29 am

And as always, :) Thank you very much Yutyu! ;)
Saya

Postby Durst » Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 am

Alright, based on yutyu's charts, I can see no way to get through the hell stage without revives or a lot of luck. Water damage reduction will leave you at the mercy of Death's 0cd 5k damage. Adding active healers removes your shooters, which are needed to get past the 3- or 4-enemy stages, since you can't drop your two 7* hp beasts without dying on round 5 where you need at least 13k health, even with reduction. Cyclops just doesn't seem viable since it only helps against one hit, which means you're kinda screwed for the 3- or 4-enemy stages. You could try the massive-health-multiplication method, but with every wave dealing at least 10k per turn, that just doesn't look like it's gonna work. The only method I can see working is having multiple amazon raiders to just constantly immunize you to water attacks, and even then you'd need a way to survive the first wave so you can charge up their (hopefully very skilled-up) active abilities.

Thoughts, anyone else?
Durst

Postby HernHunter » Fri May 02, 2014 12:36 pm

what about leaders:healer+cyclops plus rest of team: double gaia, 7*SS, 7* echidna.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Durst » Fri May 02, 2014 12:52 pm

I think you'd be okay past the first level, but the very first turn you're taking 5200 damage. The next, you take 14500 unless you get heal symbols. In which case you would take about ten thousand. After which you'd take another seven. With no active skills to protect you, the beginning would be a death sentence.
Durst

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:25 pm

Just some of my thoughts on a hell strategy: (hope its understandable ;)

Well lets face the fact the only viable strategy is to instakill the earth element on round 5....

I'd say you obviously need a healer + 50%reduction combo..

To get through round one u will need decent HP as u wont have any skills ready...

When using a Zeus + Blackbeard u'd leave the earth one at about 91k health...

So at least two hit cards would be needed for an instakill, or two 'flame comet II'...

So my team would be somewhat like healer/8* blackbeard as ldrs. An Echidna for hp (and skill), two 'hit cards' and zeus (prferably 8*)... With the hit cards either being true 30 cd hitters like suc queen, or (maxed out) panzers, or 'judge of dead osiris'.... CP obviously is not taken into account, but will obviously be a second problem..

When using panzers as ur hit cards u'd still need revive pots...

HP of this team might be critically low if u dont succeed in killing the satyr in round one quick enough...

Would love to hear some feedback or other possible team set-ups
Ragnarok72

Postby mefa » Fri May 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Thank you very much Yutyu and others for the active discussion, although at least for me there is no way to pass hell in the near future. Otherwise, it could be my first 8* card.

BTW, anyone can suggest a useful scenario and the deck in which this 7* can be useful? (Assuming that the developers don't make WATER ORBS unavailable for that scenario!

Midas wrote:You won't beat hell in near future.
setup for Hell will be - Holy Priestess, Snake Spirit, Naga, two Earth Panzers, Cyclops. Maybe switch SS to second Naga.
All cards 7* or higher.
7* Death card require very specific team, so you can't say that it's better than any 6*

Thanks midas for your kind reply.

Finally, for people who cleared the hell, approximately, how many RP were used? I mean in the range of 5~10 or 20~50+? Please share your experience which is better than a theory!
mefa

Postby Durst » Fri May 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Rag, my big concern with that team is that once you get to Death, he's gonna be hitting more than you can heal every turn. It'll be like fire panzer, but you can't fit any active healers in that team.

I'm wondering if it would be possible to forgo hp beasts. Do an active recovery type, zeus, and two shooters. Probably not, but the instant autoheal would come in handy in a lot of places and mostly solve the death on Death problem (sorry). Or maybe using a horseman itself would help. Mermaid Princess, double water panzer/medusa, death? Mefa, there's your example team--all water except the healer.
Durst

Postby Boop » Sat May 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Durst wrote:I can see no way to get through the hell stage without revives or a lot of luck.

6 revives, to be precise. And for the record, this is not a cyclops battle. If I get it below 6 revives, I'll let you know, but for now that's as good as I can get it.

You have to pick between two options. Faster runs (with a Zeus) can be up to 10+ revives. Slower runs without Zeus are down to 6.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby pudgy87 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:01 pm

I've tried so many teams on hell and can't beat it what is the combo of cards I need. Plzz anybody Lol
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion