Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Re: Water Apocalypse Dungeon

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon May 12, 2014 4:30 am

pudgy87 wrote:I've tried so many teams on hell and can't beat it what is the combo of cards I need. Plzz anybody Lol

"Revive potions" are the cards needed - if you don't have panzers I'd suspect you need quite a lot of revives. I need 7-8 revives per run, 0-1 on P1-4, 5-7 on P5 and maybe one more on P7 (if I try to hang around for chests).
Bigbadjohn

Postby HernHunter » Mon May 12, 2014 5:06 am

Bigbadjohn wrote:
pudgy87 wrote:I've tried so many teams on hell and can't beat it what is the combo of cards I need. Plzz anybody Lol

"Revive potions" are the cards needed - if you don't have panzers I'd suspect you need quite a lot of revives. I need 7-8 revives per run, 0-1 on P1-4, 5-7 on P5 and maybe one more on P7 (if I try to hang around for chests).

It is also useful to have 2 x echidna card in team.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby slacks » Mon May 12, 2014 9:56 am

For Apocalypse Hell, the misnomer I think being discussed here is trying to kill the Earth monster on Round 5 as quickly as you can. The goal IMO should be killing the water monster as quickly as you can, despite its high HP (300K) compared to the earth monster (150K). The biggest obstacle is the 14K defense on the Earth monster.

This strategy should only be used if you have more than 1 Naga/Enchida (or even Hell Marionette). This way you’re eventually fighting only one monster as opposed to two – despite the 0CD on the Earth Monster. My suggestion is to get the Death card from Insane, then use it within your water team to take out the Water Monster quickly. You’ll burn 6-8 revives using this method and can bide your time getting all 6 chests on the final wave vs Death.

For those with an 8*Gaea and Ghost ship, you could potentially take out the Earth monster in one shot. This would, however, extend your battle in the last round vs death and force you to sacrifice one of your slots used with Naga/Enchida. You would be sacrificing HP as well and would most likely use the same amount of revives on rounds 1-4 & 7. If anyone has tried this method, I would like to hear the result.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion