Question about Guildshop

Question about Guildshop

Postby ZOOT » Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 am

Dear playmage i play now for over a month
have my own guild (The Walking Dead )
Guild LVL 29/ Guild lab LVL 16/ Guild shop Lvl 6

But now is my question i never never never saw any card like a healer i always see common 4* cards and lots of Sushi Cards ( the fishes).
But my partner has also a acount same Guild started weeks after me but his shop is awesome like lots of maidens lots of 6* cards.

please explain why this is (is it because im leader)
and please dont say its bad luck (i heard you see a healer card at least 1 time a month)
i check every refresh no Luck!!!!
ZOOT

Re: Question about Guildshop

Postby Bigbadjohn » Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 am

It is luck but not unusual to have weeks, possibly months with nothing good - level 6 guild, say a 2% chance of something good each refresh it is not inconceivable that you will go weeks with nothing you want it IS going to happen to somebody.
Bigbadjohn

Postby ZOOT » Wed May 07, 2014 3:38 am

Bigbadjohn wrote:It is luck but not unusual to have weeks, possibly months with nothing good - level 6 guild, say a 2% chance of something good each refresh it is not inconceivable that you will go weeks with nothing you want it IS going to happen to somebody.

still i seen every refresh from day 1 of clan nothing goods(my partner acount had 2 Snake spirits within 24 hours also 6 times light maiden within 1,5 days and so on)
ZOOT

Postby Durst » Wed May 07, 2014 3:42 am

Your friend is obscenely lucky and you have slightly-below-average luck. I've been playing about 9 weeks and I've had two good cards from my guild shop (one of those was before I even had the cash to buy anything bigger than a succubus). The odds are very low for any of the worthwhile cards, and the lower the odds, the more ppl end up in those random chasms where nothing good comes along for months. It's just part of the game, no getting around it.
Durst

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 08, 2014 8:28 am

damn i hate Guildshop
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Thu May 08, 2014 3:20 pm

That's how random work.
You can read more on Wired: "What does randomness look like"

tl;dr - true random come in spikes. Sometimes nothing for weeks, sometimes 3-4 good card in one day.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Midas wrote:That's how random work.
You can read more on Wired: "What does randomness look like"

tl;dr - true random come in spikes. Sometimes nothing for weeks, sometimes 3-4 good card in one day.

still they need to make it so every week you at least see 1 time something special!!!
No 1 need SUSHI CARDS!!!!!!
ZOOT

Postby FourVolks » Fri May 09, 2014 1:58 am

I have taken to calling it the "Crap-Shop". :roll: It does not help the fact of not seeing sth. decent for weeks, but it helps to manage expectation... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Postby Durst » Fri May 09, 2014 2:21 am

Patience pays off! In the past week I've had a sea serpent and a naga :) I'd be delighted to call myself even with the shop now--four very worthwhile cards in the course of two and a half months. Works for me! Don't give up yet guys, your time will come!
Durst

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri May 09, 2014 2:58 am

I'd probably call that lucky ;) Congrats on the cards Durst, u alrdy deserved them by ur lvl of activity!
Ragnarok72

Return to Dragon Era Discussion