sorry for noobie question(s)

Re: sorry for noobie question(s)

Postby HernHunter » Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 am

yutyu wrote:If you are a beginner in this game, you would have a lot of friends with these cards:
So this page would help you greatly and makes memorizing cards so much faster with pictures.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ppH ... LCexYQ/pub

I want that "The Hulk" card, he he. Great job :mrgreen:
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby sandman » Sat May 10, 2014 8:01 pm

thank you everyone for the info, much appreciated :)
sandman

Postby wmach8 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm

I have some noobie questions. About the Guild Point, does it follow the account or the Guild Team? If I leave the current Guild team will my GP follow me to my new Guild team? Or does it stay in the Guild Shop, so it doesn't matter which Guild I join it will remain the same balance there?

My second question is does the shop items differ if I switch Guild within that 3 hours period of refresh or does it stay with me no matter which guild team I join?
wmach8

Postby Boop » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Your points are bound to the Guild. So if you change guilds (or are removed) then you lose those points.

When you change Guilds you will have the same items in store (until the 3 hour cycle). This prevents people hopping through guilds trying to get a refresh. Your Guild Shop is unique, so no-one else in the same Guild will have the exact same items in store.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby wmach8 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks for the clarification, just one more question on top of the points bounded to the Guild, if somehow I accidentally hit quit guild or got removed, are those GP still there when I rejoin? Does the leader have the control over this or admin?
wmach8

Postby Boop » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:51 pm

I believe Guild Leader and Vice can remove people (I could be wrong about Vice). So if that's what you mean regarding 'having control', well uhh, sure?

And no, if you leave/removed from a guild, you will have 0 points upon rejoining. (I think, because I've never tried to go in/out of a guild, but I'm pretty sure you lose them)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby DrRickso » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:25 am

yes, vice can kick users out
DrRickso

Postby wmach8 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Yes, thank you. You guys have answered my question.
wmach8

Postby wmach8 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:38 pm

I have another question that I couldn't find any answers in the previous post. I died several times recently due to combination of multiple hitter at the same time. I was using hell marionette and still die from it because I wasn't sure which enemy will attack first. Ex, there are 2 enemies on the wave and both will attack the same time, the enemy from the right will hit for an infinite amount and the enemy on the left will hit less than 50% of my team HP. Will I survive this hit or will I die from it even with the death guard? If the enemy to the LEFT strike first then I will survive, but if the RIGHT strike first then I will not survive. Does the system have a default setup or is this just randomly base on each individual stage or enemy?

Thanks,
wmach8

Postby Durst » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 pm

I think it's random, or at least that's what I seem to have experienced, but I'm glad you've noticed this too. Motivates me to go check it out.
Durst

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion