Best Arena Card

Best Arena Card

Postby Durst » Mon May 12, 2014 12:57 am

What is it? My guess is the 7* recovery types (sylph, phoenix reborn, mermaid queen, unicorn king, or homonculus awakened) or 8* gods (gaia, zeus, thetis, athena, hecate), or possibly pandora/andromeda, but it could be a lot of things.

I assume it would be a group of cards (either of the first two groups I mentioned above, for example, rather than an individual card from that group), but again I could be wrong.
Durst

Re: Best Arena Card

Postby Midas » Mon May 12, 2014 12:19 pm

No one want to share little arena secrets :D

P.S. Of course it will be group of cards, but even in group they will have "strength" order. This means that there exist one card that can beat them all, and in the darkness bind them :twisted:
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby DrRickso » Mon May 12, 2014 2:11 pm

I think Sylph is the best, but balancing out the entire team with regards to CP is the key, and more important than any one card...
Example:
8* Tree of Life is a monster in the arena too- problem there is her CP cost destroys your chances of putting together a 4-5 win team

knowing which combination of cards is best balanced to let you build a team to beat most of the other cards >>>> knowing which card beats all the other cards
DrRickso

Postby Durst » Mon May 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Midas wrote:No one want to share little arena secrets :D

P.S. Of course it will be group of cards, but even in group they will have "strength" order. This means that there exist one card that can beat them all, and in the darkness bind them :twisted:

Gahhh, I broke the rule XD I somehow always manage to forget it, no matter how many times I'm reminded--do not speak of the arena! ;)

DrRickso wrote:I think Sylph is the best, but balancing out the entire team with regards to CP is the key, and more important than any one card...
Example:
8* Tree of Life is a monster in the arena too- problem there is her CP cost destroys your chances of putting together a 4-5 win team

knowing which combination of cards is best balanced to let you build a team to beat most of the other cards >>>> knowing which card beats all the other cards

Obviously balance is of critical importance, but knowing the strongest card helps you know what stuff you just can't beat. If I'm up against someone with that card in their third slot, I can fit any old fish into that slot of my own team if it means I have more cp for destroying their other four cards.
Durst

Postby DrRickso » Tue May 13, 2014 8:07 am

Well, I think you nailed it as far as groups then. 7* recovery cards & 8* gods. Honorable mention to 8* God GW cards.
DrRickso

Return to Dragon Era Discussion