Stupid drop rate of Styr

Re: Stupid drop rate of Styr

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 am

If I'm not mistaking Satyrs we're supposed to be introduced for helping low lvls, however I have ran difficult 8times and only recovered 64skeletons, what are these remains supposed to mean, the beginning of the end for players that can't run insane, not to mention hell where I have read these drops are still ridiculously low. I could care less now about leveling that 6star dragon I haven't even managed to get yet, I want a satyr because by itself it would be useful to me, at 5stars that is. If this is how you want to help lower lvl players just stop right now, I don't mind and so does any other player who can't run hell and return my steel warriors and 4star "single target" hit cards. I mean honestly what are you guys thinking, spreading the trash that already occupies all of my RB rewards to date(one exception being a Darck Murloc, not that it is really helpful anyhow), my first guild war reward was a water skelly really no card and one energy is reasonable, what "3star" skelly is worth 4000gp worth of effort over hours to get 20+GP a round, all the cards in the game so far from chests in the campaign have been trash, hell all my pal point buddies know how to do is fish and seduce female fishermen.

What you need to do is one of these suggestions or a better one.

1. Drop the skeletons and bring in the 4star shooters(yes this would mean for difficult and normal difficulty aswell); keep the satyrs as rare as they are now
2. Increase drop rate of satyrs in difficult, if they even drop there idk yet it might be a higher lvl skelly and all you get is the clear bonus satyr. Take their old drop rate and give it to the normal difficulty. Make 5star satyrs a drop in hell mode and 4star satyrs a drop from brown chest along with 4star hitter card. Insane just needs increased drop rate of satyrs maybe even put them in brown chests.
3. Make skeletons evolvable to 5 or possibly 6star just they be one of the bad ones because they have no good skills and still bring back 4star hit cards.
4. Drop satyrs and make regular drops the exact same way they were for panzers and fix The 6-8star dragons you all broke the moment you decided for them to have a 30cd and weakly adjusted to 25cd when it should still be 10. Yes slightly worse than a raw lvled panzer but even more difficult to lvl up or atleast as time consuming or more. (satyrs could then be made available via pal points, gem recruits, raid bosses, gem draws, arena reward(5star) I would honestly hope not)I know they are already available in some of those cases.

Honestly your claim was that panzer dragons were op so they are not to be available anymore, fine I believe you, but not only that you also removed useful cards period and replaced them with chapter 2junk.
_0nyx_

Re: Stupid drop rate of Styr

Postby admin » Thu May 15, 2014 6:22 am

mefa wrote:1-Thanks for some useful comments: either 102 or 105 or 150, there is a little difference and the clear fact:

"The chance of a gold chest to be a Styr is extremely low"

Result: Dragons usefulness will remain almost the same

Fact: Playmage gave us lots of hope on leveling dragon skills which are deemed unless you spend huge $ and get Styr that way.

2-Unless Admin give a complete info. about facts (not just scattered info.).

All I found about this game: There are lots of formulation rather than simple drop rates.

Clear fact is that I have played many many times and all I got was water fairies, with a very rough estimate YEARS is needed even playing it day and night.

3-Admin, please talk to the design team and give us numbers for "Chance for a gold chest" and "Chance for a gold chest contains a Styr" for insane and hell.

Here is feedback from the design team: You are confusing what you are experiencing as your own tiny sample point with actual facts. As for the percentages of gold chest and drops within gold, we do not publish those numbers. I can say however that Durst's numbers are in the correct magnitude (it's closer to average 0.17 instead of 0.25 per Insane run for the 5-star satyr). Note, this is 0.17 Satyr card per run, not 0.17 gold chest. Durst probably meant "0.25 gold chest that contains satyr per run" as well because you get much more than 0.25 gold chest per run.

Odds of getting a 5-star satyr on Insane is much better then the odds of getting a Panzer on Insane Panzer map. Sure, grinding insane panzer to obtain max-skill panzer would still take less than half of time compared to maxing normal dragon's skill this way, because it only takes 4-skill level ups, but you will never able to max either skills by purely grinding the Insane level with nature energy before they are removed from the rotation. Also, don't forget that an 8-star normal dragon cost much less CP cost and have higher leader skill attack multiple than Panzers.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion