Guild War suggestion

Re: Guild War suggestion

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 am

I guess thats called bad luck. Although I'd love to see my GS improve to boops I know my game hasnt broke or anything... As far as gem recruits go, they might need slightly higher odds for 6*, but than again there will probably be some guys who've gotten insanely lucky in their recruits...

When pumping in thousand pounds and gettin' nothing usable doesnt seem very likely to me... But pumping in thousand pounds doesnt mean u'll be absolute top, I guess some have spent even more
Ragnarok72

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:36 am

Well here we go again. Already in the present guild war it's obvious it's going to be the same top 5 teams winning yet again! If Playmage aren't going to change how this works then why don't those teams voluntarily sit out just 1 guild war occasionally?
If you have all the best cards already and don't need any more, as some of you have stated in various threads, then why do you need to keep taking part? Wouldn't it be fairer to take a break and give the lower guilds a chance to improve their card base and get a few gems and potions to help them along a bit. Surely the top 5 guilds can't possibly need those rewards because you're consistently top already so what more do you have to prove?
mistervista

Postby mee » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:13 am

Top ten in guild will get the boss card with 50k or better...it'll come around again. we win because that's what we do, winning has never been about the rewards since i won my first war... the cards and rewards are laughable...it's done for the notoriety, if spending ceases to exist in gws then it would be an actual competition between guilds.
mee

Postby mee » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:29 am

Id say guild wars would be even more profitable if the boss card was new every war.
mee

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 am

Vista,

In order to get your GW card you only need to hit 50k points. And if you hit your 50k personal target, then all good, right? If you can not hit 50k, then you can't expect to be in a top 3 guild. Even if the current top 4 runners all sit out, the next 3 are still 300k+. Are you even able to fight that?
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:19 am

No i can't even get halfway, which is exactly my point. Without the decent reward cards I never will. I always get the shitty 4* cards which are totally useless for anything, which looks like being a flame maiden this time. What use is that to me? How on earth can I ever hope to challenge in future when I keep getting that crap?
mistervista

Postby slacks » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:18 am

mistervista wrote:No i can't even get halfway, which is exactly my point. Without the decent reward cards I never will. I always get the shitty 4* cards which are totally useless for anything, which looks like being a flame maiden this time. What use is that to me? How on earth can I ever hope to challenge in future when I keep getting that crap?

None of us are special... we've all been where you are at some point. Auriel was my first GW card and I earned every piece of it by hitting 50K (without Panzers) when it was only given to the top two in the guild.

If you want a GW card, then you need to work hard at it by running through all of the maps, leveling for higher CP and running hard on the weekend to get GP to build your teams. Even then, Auriel is hard for even some veterans. I've seen many hit consistently around 900 with a very good deck.

In the end, I think the misnomer is a perception that the best players in the best guilds got to where they are without putting in any hard work or somehow falling into lucky cards. Not only is this completely false, but those players are the ones who have supported the game which has help fund developments and support. Even if this is not the perception, these players should have every opportunity to take what's within their grasp.

Cheers.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Midas » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:27 am

To earn 50k points in GW you don't need any GW boss card at all.
You need to have few HP cards and god cards from guild shop and some gem-only cards like reaper/2x HP gods.
Plus Horsemen as damage dealers.

So it's shop, gem recruit and bonus stages farming. No GW card at all.

Why do you bother with GW from start?) And why you think that you are better that top guild to receive reward in the first place?

Idea that weak should get something only because they are weak is very fishy from my point of view.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Byce » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 pm

mistervista wrote:No i can't even get halfway, which is exactly my point. Without the decent reward cards I never will. I always get the shitty 4* cards which are totally useless for anything, which looks like being a flame maiden this time. What use is that to me? How on earth can I ever hope to challenge in future when I keep getting that crap?

This is funny seeing that i at least use flame maiden for farming jewel dragons, and GW reward cards for nothing.
Byce

Postby mee » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Mestervista wrote:
No i can't even get halfway, which is exactly my point. Without the decent reward cards I never will. I always get the shitty 4* cards which are totally useless for anything, which looks like being a flame maiden this time. What use is that to me? How on earth can I ever hope to challenge in future when I keep getting that crap?
...that's a great question...when ELITE ranks first playmage lets all of us pick two additional 6 star cards of our choosing, why do you think we keep winning? So there may not be anything you can do in the future until you get big enough to join a top guild, then win some guild wars and have all the good cards like Me.
mee

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion