Guildshop broken?

Re: Guildshop broken?

Postby mefa » Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Thank you, the kind supporter for feedback, I truly value what you said and appreciate your kind feedback. However, I am quite sure about the experience Maybe this was happened due to a technical glitch.

Another example: Last night we had a few members reported Zeus and Naga from pal recruit. I am not %100 sure as I didn't get anything like that but I assume it could be a technical issue.

Again, an example: I myself had an average 1 baby dragon per every other visit last week (and of-course but every single one as you can buy only 1 when they appear since damn Feb. update and I havn't received any other goodies for a month now!), however, they become rare again.

Could you please also check if the baby dragon rate has been decreased again?

PS: Currently, evolving a baby dragon to 6* and then feeding it to a 8* dragon seems more feasible than finding 5* Styr through Dungen!!
mefa

Re: Guildshop broken?

Postby admin » Thu May 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Baby dragon odds has not changed. The guildshop is not broken. (Mefa: incase you missed it, the odds given in the other locked thread is average number of Satyr cards per Insane run as stated, not number of golden boxes).

I strongly recommend everyone to read Midas's initial reply to this thread before posting any more of these "xxxx broken?", "was xxxx odds reduced" or similar posts. There are reasons for randomness in the game, otherwise what we are left with is just a giant "I Win" button (that takes a fixed amount time to press). As much as I would like everyone in the game to have great luck non-stop, all players will get into periods of luck worse then the luck they had before.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion