Void field/why buy cards

Void field/why buy cards

Postby dragoon808 » Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm

So for the last month or two I have been running void field with no luck. I'm talking using anywhere from 5-10 energy potions, I have over 100 energy points that's 10-20 times per Tuesday so it's not lack of trying. My frustration is spending a bunch of money for cards and not being able to evolve them due to a lack of rainbow maps. It's almost to a point where most of the cards I have to evolve requires atleast 1 rainbow map some of them now need 2.
dragoon808

Re: Void field/why buy cards

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:28 pm

@playmage, I'd like to suggest evolving 'rainbow materials'. As they're rainbow materials they consist all of the other colours...

Add a material evolver to the cards screen where u can put together all five elements of the required rainbow material and 'evolve' into it...

Some examples:

Blue pearl + Red pearl + Green pearl + Light pearl + Dark pearl => Rainbow pearl
Blue map + Red map + Green map + Void map + Light map => Rainbow map
Same goes for treasure bag and treasure chest.

This wont affect the rare character of the rainbow materials, I'd say spending five materials to get one is quite costly, but it will help some of the activest players to get enough rainbow materials when they're prepared to offer some materials for it...

Would love to hear some replies on this idea :)
Ragnarok72

Postby mee » Wed May 14, 2014 3:38 pm

+1 but it's very easy to get the other materials, thus making it easier to make rainbow material, i doubt they will go for it but i like the idea
mee

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Playmage could figure out the average 'energy cost per material' and I think it might be comparable (as u'll have to do more lvls for sure)
Ragnarok72

Postby slacks » Wed May 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Material evolution has been discussed before, but a big +1 on this (again)! Thanks for reigniting the discussion :D

Even if two of each one is needed to make a rainbow to preserve its rarity, this would be a nice addition and provide use for lower materials. This should be applied across the board for all material, including evolving coins, bags, hearts, etc.
Dragon Era | slacks - a6355d | Guild - Elite
slacks

Postby Durst » Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 pm

+1
Durst

Postby Boop » Wed May 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Real talk, you'll eventually hit a point where you have so many Rainbow Maps you don't know what to do anymore. Enjoy the fact that you currently have goals. :)
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:@playmage, I'd like to suggest evolving 'rainbow materials'. As they're rainbow materials they consist all of the other colours...

Add a material evolver to the cards screen where u can put together all five elements of the required rainbow material and 'evolve' into it...

Some examples:

Blue pearl + Red pearl + Green pearl + Light pearl + Dark pearl => Rainbow pearl
Blue map + Red map + Green map + Void map + Light map => Rainbow map
Same goes for treasure bag and treasure chest.

This wont affect the rare character of the rainbow materials, I'd say spending five materials to get one is quite costly, but it will help some of the activest players to get enough rainbow materials when they're prepared to offer some materials for it...

Would love to hear some replies on this idea :)

Hi Ragnarok72, thanks for the suggestion. It's been confirmed that we cannot add a material evolving system like that. As mee said, the other 5 materials are too easy to gain. Rainbow Map is one of the most valuable material to evolve high rarity cards.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Return to Dragon Era Discussion