Earth Apocalypse Dungeon

Earth Apocalypse Dungeon

Postby Saya » Thu May 15, 2014 3:30 am

:?: Any suggestions of passing this dungeon in Insane and Hell modes ?))

:arrow: how much hp you need;
:arrow: example cards;
:arrow: charts with damage will be very appreciated as well!
Saya

Re: Earth Apocalypse Dungeon

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu May 15, 2014 4:05 am

I'd say: try insane with the same team u used on the water apocalypse dungeons, only exchange bb for Achilles :)

Hell idk :)
Ragnarok72

Postby hellotik » Thu May 15, 2014 4:33 am

Here is some information about insane.
All attacks are approximate values.
The damage is after 50% earth reduction.
All mobs are earth and the defense is high for most mobs.

wave attack cd
1 1350 0
1 1830 0
1 1350 0
2 1830 0
2 1830 0
2 1830 0
3 2916 2
3 2200 0
3 1830 0
3 2200 0
4 2210 0
4 ? 2
4 1830 0
5 2400 0
5 2400 0
6 2200 0
6 2200 0
6 1830 0
6 1830 0
7 3518 0
hellotik

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu May 15, 2014 4:43 am

Anyone got information on difficult drops, besides the first three chests being skeletons. Can you actually get a 4star satyr from a gold chest, get the clear bonus to, and be able to get 5star satyr. Yes just the 5star satyr itself would be useful to my team. The reason why I do not know if it drops one or not is because I have ran the water and earth maps together a total of 12times and only got 72skeletons and no reason to believe there is a 5star satyr waiting for me in the end. Also this was 300energy and 2energy pots aswell.
Last edited by _0nyx_ on Thu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_0nyx_

Postby Durst » Thu May 15, 2014 5:03 am

I found Insane was much more difficult for earth than it was for water. Snake Spirit is extremely handy, and naga may save your life more than once. Pros will have no difficulty with this, but for the sake of the mid-tiers like myself, I'm going to go into detail below, so if you don't like spoilers, read no further (though as I'm about to post this, I'm realizing hellotik has already put up the values, saving me most of the guilt ;) ). All of the below assumes you're using Achilles, or at least the royal fencer:

The regular satyrs have 5k defense and 50k health, and hit for 1850 damage, and the upgraded ones at round 5 have 10k defense and about 100k health, and hit for 2350 damage apiece. Both types have cd0. Round one you're facing two fairies and a satyr hitting for a total of 4500 per turn, so if you don't have panzers, you will likely need more health than the 7.5k needed for water apoc, plus some immunization/turn buff cards (achilles, princess maria, naga, etc.) to keep you alive until you can kill a fairy or get your shooters primed. Start with one of the fairies, then work the other two down. If you're unsure, I recommend killing one fairy, killing the satyr with your shooters, and leaving the other fairy alive so you can recharge your shooters and then kill her with regular rolls. It can be tough to land enough damage to even break the satyrs' guards, so try to save other enemies to whittle down at the end while your shooters recharge, or you may find yourself using them just to end rounds.

Round two has three satyrs. Regular shooters (Vamp Princess, Succ Queen, Cerberus, etc.) can't kill a satyr in one hit (or at least mine couldn't), due to their 5k defense on 50k health, but you only need to kill one of these to get your safe zone, so double-up your shooters if necessary. Repeat for the second, but on the third, try to hit once and then whittle away the last of its health. Easy with snake spirit, tedious with werewolf, very hard without something capable of ignoring armor. I ended up just spending a shooter and going in a man down for the third round.

Third round, you should have the hang of this. Shoot the fairy (and the satyr if you can), kill the murlock with rolls, kill the satyr if you haven't already, and recharge while killing the second fairy. Easy peezy. You're pros at this by now, you'll have Round 4 down without breaking a sweat.

Bring both shooters charged into Round 5 and get ready to pray. These two bowmen hit for a combined 4.7k every turn and have 10k defense, so you're gonna need damned good rolls to scratch their paint. My Vampire Princess and Succubus Queen got one of them down to about 10-15% health between the two of them, and after that I was mostly out of options. Had to play my survival cards carefully, and for the most part I got lucky. This stage will kill most mid-tier players unless they have SS, a large amount of health (12k+), or some good damage nullifiers (a naga and achilles, for example). Or luck, like myself. The second satyr is easy once you've gotten rid of the first. From there, round six is a lot like round 3. If you actually make it to Pestilence, it's easy cruising. He hits 3.5k per turn, so you can autospin if you're so inclined. And I might add he looks even cooler than his broski, IMHO.

I did this with Royal fencer (only lv12, haven't needed her before), vamp princess, succ queen, naga, werewolf, and HP, for just under 10k health. I'd switch out the werewolf for a SS in a heartbeat if I had one, and I'll be using Achilles as soon as he pops up on my friends list. He should make things much easier, adding health to my party and giving me a third survival skill besides naga and HP. Might even make round 5 consistently survivable, which would be nice since it's the only thing that worries me about running this again. Unfortunately, I find it hard to believe this level is possible without hp beasts, unlike water apocalypse insane. I was excited by the implications of the latter, since it's generally not hard for a player with two 6* shooters and a HP to put together 7.5k health, which, when coupled with a friend's blackbeard, is all you need for a near-guaranteed run. This apocalypse insane was much more difficult for me in a number of ways, and I'm really not far past the cusp that divides those who can beat it from those who can't. My sympathies to all my fellow mid-tier players who haven't been quite as lucky in the shop as I have of late :/
Durst

Postby Saya » Thu May 15, 2014 7:41 am

Thank you guys!)) was very informative) ;)
Saya

Postby pudgy87 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:07 am

I beat insane a little over an hr. I have 1 fire panzer if I didn't have this this would almost feel impossible without revives. I used light healer 7* Achilles enchilada fire pnz 6*harpy and dancing girl because of cup limitations only lvl 95 lol . No revives but there defence makes it very hard. I felt much harder then water appoc. I believe that if no pnz then snake sprit will be the card u need or some revives. Thhe comment above is very accurate with hits and defence I think the syrtars have 5500 defends though. GL to everyone you can do it :-)
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby FourVolks » Thu May 15, 2014 9:31 am

Based on the posts by hellotik and durst (many thanks to both!), I pieced together my team that went for a smooth ride: White healer and Achilles as leaders, then Naga, Lotus, Fire Panzer and Succ. Queen. Approx. 10k hp.

It allows for a rather smooth ride and you determine when to progress from one stage to the next as red characters will never get any spins. Panzer kills off fairies and leaves Satyrs standing with 10k HP. Once recharged, poisoner finishes the job. Rinse and repeat. Sole exception is the end of st. 4 beginning of st. 5. Max lines, then wait for spins to finish the satyr. On stage 5 shoot with Panzer and SQ, immediately followed with poisoner. One Satyr will be left with less than 10 turns which are easily covered with healer, Naga and Achilles. Poison your newest family member to be, set to 5 lines and come back in 30min. 8-)

This is only a variation of the teams mentioned above, but maybe it is of help to somebody....Good luck everone.

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am

In round 5 I'd use the suq queen to kill off the satyr, than set to 5 lines, w8 for suqs skill to be rdy again and than kill of the fairy + murloc (if murloc not dead alrdy) just a slight improvement to ur strategy as getting round 5k def is a pain :p
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Thu May 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Standard setup worked fine for me, never fell below 5k hp.

Achilles/Healer
Naga
Snake Spirit
Panzer
Panzer

As far as Insane is concerned, the difficulty spike was considerably higher than normal.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion