hello high court guild

hello high court guild

Postby mee » Fri May 16, 2014 8:05 pm

If you could plz fking stop thinking you are greatness all of us would appreciate it.....you will not be ranked third out of this war....all the hundreds you've blown will be for no reason...you are just costing everyone else more gems....your trying to rise to power at the wrong time...plz just stop..killin won't give up ever...do you understand this...they will get third....I appreciate your dedication but its too soon to fast...i believe your team will rise to be ranked..i promise its not this war, again your costing everyone more gems...not cool....stuff should go down before next boss where you may be a contender....as of now i realize you all have spent too much...time to let it go...i know killin they are not going to be beaten this go around....you guys worked super hard and I'm impressed but to just keep doing gems would be pretty :twisted: dumb...you all do what you want...but maybe one day you'll be in my shoes and see where I'm coming from...thanks guys
mee

Re: hello high court guild

Postby a9yay6 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:50 am

mee wrote:If you could plz fking stop thinking you are greatness all of us would appreciate it.....you will not be ranked third out of this war....all the hundreds you've blown will be for no reason...you are just costing everyone else more gems....your trying to rise to power at the wrong time...plz just stop..killin won't give up ever...do you understand this...they will get third....I appreciate your dedication but its too soon to fast...i believe your team will rise to be ranked..i promise its not this war, again your costing everyone more gems...not cool....stuff should go down before next boss where you may be a contender....as of now i realize you all have spent too much...time to let it go...i know killin they are not going to be beaten this go around....you guys worked super hard and I'm impressed but to just keep doing gems would be pretty :twisted: dumb...you all do what you want...but maybe one day you'll be in my shoes and see where I'm coming from...thanks guys

I hope this they take it.
Chad
lvl 162
Guild Leader of Fairy Tails
a9yay6

Postby mee » Sat May 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Hope in one hand , crap in the other see which one fills up faster....haha
mee

Postby dragoon808 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Wow grade A post. Wish I could be awesome like you two
dragoon808

Postby Durst » Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

dragoon808 wrote:Wow grade A post. Wish I could be awesome like you two

+1

Shame on any high court that bothers to respond to this.
Durst

Postby lordneko » Sat May 17, 2014 11:02 pm

this is one hilarious way to try and beg for 3rd XD
lordneko

Postby mee » Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 am

Beg for third?...my guys took first...i was telling high court to save their money but oh well..why listen to somebody who knows.
mee

Postby Aaron the destroyer » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 am

It sounds to me like like there are some people getting a little scared that the high court is on the way up the ladder.
Aaron the destroyer

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:48 am

Quite obvious the top3 guilds wouldnt have the best GWcard being taken by some1 else. High court should have either taken first very quickly with a gigantic lead or should've saved themselves some money.. But they're showing they are willing to go for top places in very near future.. 'Get ur wallets rdy'
Ragnarok72

Return to Dragon Era Discussion