Help in chapter 4

Help in chapter 4

Postby ZOOT » Sun May 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello i got stuck on Chapter 4 :: 22 Void Dragon Sea : Ruler of the northern sea

Boss hits with 66K Please help???

Btw i dont have Panzers please a setup without them !!!!!
ZOOT

Re: Help in chapter 4

Postby pudgy87 » Sun May 18, 2014 5:37 pm

U need a team with light healer and hell marionette with death guard cause he don't double hit. So those 2 and 2hp cards and a shooter if no panzers u need around 11.5K hp
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun May 18, 2014 5:43 pm

I completed it with a team consisting of( My blue healer(Ocean saintress) 6stars, 5star hit cards like Cerberus, gigas the sabateur, greater succubus, and medusa, finally my friends leader was a hell marionette. I had 4000some hp. You will have to use your shots at the right times and wait on their cd. I have 0panzers aswell but I was around to collect a pair of each 30cd hit card except vampire, and succubus because I was to weak for normal then. I got 5starn succubus through inviting my brother 2play and a chapter 3clear bonus. Vampire 5star I just got as a reward for Lucifer's GW, and from chapter 3clear bonus. GL you will need it on cd because you might spin to much, go to the next wave and get wiped. I completed with this strategy on the first try(with this setup) so I know it works, I hope you have some basic hit cards. My guild mates were also stuck here until I came up with this strategy for them.
_0nyx_

Postby ZOOT » Sun May 18, 2014 6:19 pm

Thnx for tips
ZOOT

Postby Durst » Sun May 18, 2014 9:43 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:I completed it with a team consisting of( My blue healer(Ocean saintress) 6stars, 5star hit cards like Cerberus, gigas the sabateur, greater succubus, and medusa, finally my friends leader was a hell marionette. I had 4000some hp. You will have to use your shots at the right times and wait on their cd. I have 0panzers aswell but I was around to collect a pair of each 30cd hit card except vampire, and succubus because I was to weak for normal then. I got 5starn succubus through inviting my brother 2play and a chapter 3clear bonus. Vampire 5star I just got as a reward for Lucifer's GW, and from chapter 3clear bonus. GL you will need it on cd because you might spin to much, go to the next wave and get wiped. I completed with this strategy on the first try(with this setup) so I know it works, I hope you have some basic hit cards. My guild mates were also stuck here until I came up with this strategy for them.

Confirming that this works. I did it the same way my first time.
Durst

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun May 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Thanks for the confirmation, but why do you think anyone would not believe the method I described. I'd like to know because I want to give information that is helpful and not ignored because I could not explain very well or something like that.
_0nyx_

Postby Durst » Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

Just personal experience. I've recommended the same strategy for other levels via pm to various friends (not recently, most of my friends in-game now are past that point), and two of them called it luck. I think they just didn't understand the strategy to it, but I figured I'd back you up. You explained it just fine. I was just hoping to preempt naysayers and prompt more ppl to use this method, since it's quick and usually works.
Durst

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon May 19, 2014 2:05 am

Usually the clue of using Hell Mary is to have ur hp slightly under the doubled amount of what ur healer can heal. That way bosses with CD 0 will never be able to kill u. This is easiest done by putting alot of hitters in ur team, allowing u to avoid double hits some easier as well...
Ragnarok72

Return to Dragon Era Discussion