Question about stage bonus cards

Question about stage bonus cards

Postby Odinhon » Wed May 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to the game, can somebody list all the regular stage bonus cards higher than and equal to 4 stars?

I couldn't find these info anywhere online, I need to know if some 4 star cards I rolled by gem are worth to keep for future evolving.

THX
Odinhon

Re: Question about stage bonus cards

Postby Durst » Wed May 21, 2014 10:12 pm

List your 4* cards. I'll let you know if they're worth holding on to for evolving later.
Durst

Postby ZOOT » Thu May 22, 2014 2:13 am

every last missions in chapter 4 had a damage reduction card that is ok to keep and evolve
chapter 3 give away Shooter cards that are good to keep and evolve (examples Vampire /Succubus/Hellhound/Gigas/Medussa

i heard after chapter 4 some good cards comes!!!!
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Thu May 22, 2014 2:21 pm

In latest Chapters there many good 4*-5* cards.
Healers of each color, attack cards and even 6* Athena and Demon in Chapter 6 and 8.

But it will be long list, so no-one created it)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu May 22, 2014 4:11 pm

Also its more fun to find out urself ;)
Ragnarok72

Postby Odinhon » Thu May 22, 2014 6:36 pm

ZOOT wrote:every last missions in chapter 4 had a damage reduction card that is ok to keep and evolve
chapter 3 give away Shooter cards that are good to keep and evolve (examples Vampire /Succubus/Hellhound/Gigas/Medussa

i heard after chapter 4 some good cards comes!!!!

thx, I think only the cards have potentials to evolve to 6* are worth to keep.
Odinhon

Postby Durst » Thu May 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Anything on this page is generally worth holding on to for the early part of the game:

http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Book_3%284_star%E2%86%925_star%E2%86%926_star%29

In particular the light and water maidens (if you don't already have a priestess or saintess) and the attack demon cards (succubus, gigas, hellhound, stheno, and vampire). You'll need a healer of your own at some point if you don't have one, and the attack demon cards will be useful as six-stars for a long time. I'm about to hit lv100 and I use them nonstop.

The others are more personal taste. They make good pieces for beginner teams and can fill gaps as you get more powerful cards. The fencer, pistoleer, lancer, dancer, and telekinetic doll have more hp than anything else you're going to find at 4*, which can be handy for mid-level stages. The 6* versions of pistoleer and fencer can be handy later for boosting your hp if you don't have the best hp cards in the game or for replacing the best damage reduction cards if your friends don't have them.
Durst

Postby Odinhon » Wed May 28, 2014 11:24 am

Durst wrote:Anything on this page is generally worth holding on to for the early part of the game:

http://dragonera.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Book_3%284_star%E2%86%925_star%E2%86%926_star%29

In particular the light and water maidens (if you don't already have a priestess or saintess) and the attack demon cards (succubus, gigas, hellhound, stheno, and vampire). You'll need a healer of your own at some point if you don't have one, and the attack demon cards will be useful as six-stars for a long time. I'm about to hit lv100 and I use them nonstop.

The others are more personal taste. They make good pieces for beginner teams and can fill gaps as you get more powerful cards. The fencer, pistoleer, lancer, dancer, and telekinetic doll have more hp than anything else you're going to find at 4*, which can be handy for mid-level stages. The 6* versions of pistoleer and fencer can be handy later for boosting your hp if you don't have the best hp cards in the game or for replacing the best damage reduction cards if your friends don't have them.

I agree, sniper cards are very useful, especially when evolved 6*, though I rolled couple shotgun cards like zues or lilith, but they can't replace them; and too bad my succubus stheno and vampire are only 5* now, I already ate the hellhounds and gigas b/c they are not evolvable, so are there more succubus stheno or vampires in the higher stages? the chance to roll them is too small, 5$ for a roll is crazy,
Odinhon

Postby Durst » Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm

The 4* versions show up twice over the course of the first six chapters, I believe. Maybe three times? Pretty sure it's two. So if you never got a single one through guild shop, gem recruits, guild war rewards, or any other method, you would still be able to make a 5* in each element. And the 4*'s come along pretty often in the guild shop. I've had three sthenos, a hellhound, a gigas, and a vampire in the past month. Possibly more, I haven't had the cash to dump on them so I don't pay much attention.

I also would keep the Gigas Saboteur and Cerberus, if you get the chance to get two more. The only other cards of their elements with their kind of single-hit power are the guild war bosses, and they deplete your health to 1, making them situational at best. I have two of each of the maxed snipers (so 6* for light, dark, and water and 5* for fire and earth) and four of the light variety. Having two snipers of one color can be the base of a very selective and powerful monochrome team, and four can be devastating. Matching my four succubus queens with a Priestess of Light can get me through almost everything until chapter 6, as well as most raid bosses (excluding ceto) up to level 30 without breaking a sweat. Snipers aren't panzers, but they serve me just as well--they make up for their long cd timer with specificity.
Durst

Postby Odinhon » Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Durst wrote:The 4* versions show up twice over the course of the first six chapters, I believe. Maybe three times? Pretty sure it's two. So if you never got a single one through guild shop, gem recruits, guild war rewards, or any other method, you would still be able to make a 5* in each element. And the 4*'s come along pretty often in the guild shop. I've had three sthenos, a hellhound, a gigas, and a vampire in the past month. Possibly more, I haven't had the cash to dump on them so I don't pay much attention.

I also would keep the Gigas Saboteur and Cerberus, if you get the chance to get two more. The only other cards of their elements with their kind of single-hit power are the guild war bosses, and they deplete your health to 1, making them situational at best. I have two of each of the maxed snipers (so 6* for light, dark, and water and 5* for fire and earth) and four of the light variety. Having two snipers of one color can be the base of a very selective and powerful monochrome team, and four can be devastating. Matching my four succubus queens with a Priestess of Light can get me through almost everything until chapter 6, as well as most raid bosses (excluding ceto) up to level 30 without breaking a sweat. Snipers aren't panzers, but they serve me just as well--they make up for their long cd timer with specificity.

thank you for the direction
Odinhon

Return to Dragon Era Discussion