gem recuits.....

gem recuits.....

Postby pudgy87 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:33 pm

I do believe after today that gem recruit is just a waste of money I seem to get the exact same cards every single time with only one 6*. Out of 18 trys at I. am I the only one that has happened to or does it happen to everyone. I got two flameMaidens n a row should of quit after that lol
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Re: gem recuits.....

Postby Boop » Thu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Realistically there are not a whole lot of cards in the game, so seeing low level repeats is expected. Such is life I guess.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby admin » Fri May 23, 2014 1:10 am

If you are planning to draw 18 cards, there is no reason to do them one at a time. The 11-card draw now uses exact same guarantee mechanism (6-star after any 9 non-streak), and in addition to giving you extra card and 100 miles, it also guarantees no duplicates within the 11-cards. If you already had several cards drawn since your last 6-star, it might be worth continue with single draws until the 6-star guarantee though.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Durst » Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 am

admin wrote:it also guarantees no duplicates within the 11-cards.

Wait, it also guarantees no duplicates? Wow, this thing is one crazy discount.
Durst

Postby HernHunter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:44 am

admin wrote:(...) it also guarantees no duplicates within the 11-cards. (...)

Well it is good & bad, because there may be good duplicates. I remember once i got 2x reaper & other time 2x cyclops in 11 card draw.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby DrRickso » Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 am

it sounds like getting two 6* in an 11 card draw or 3 6* from separate draws (within 12 draws) is no longer possible... that's disappointing if the mechanics were modified to prevent players from getting use out of the already poor gem draws.
DrRickso

Postby Midas » Fri May 23, 2014 11:54 am

Where did you get such idea?

If you are lucky you can get 10 6* from 10 draw. Guaranteed mechanism doesn't affect base 6* draw chance.
It just compensate unlucky streaks.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby DrRickso » Fri May 23, 2014 2:19 pm

hasnt been that way for me so i stopped drawing... admin can u clarify?
DrRickso

Postby pudgy87 » Fri May 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Honestly I wasn't planning on drawing that many because I drew 6 the other day got all 4s so I figured I'd get a 6* soon because it has worked like that for me in the past so I kept going til I got 6* whitch was my tenth one then for some reason I thought to myself well its gotta gimme something else but no I'm over being upset about it I'm just gonna use crystals for energy and revives and shop refreshes cause I read on other posts that ppl have given up on gem recruiting cause they just don't get cards I know its a gamble and I'm cool with that but its not a gamble for me :-). It just sucks that some of the cards u need most come from recruits and u can't get them from the shop I guess that's there way of making sure ppl still use gem recruits. I found recruiting when u first start was awesome but soon as u have the ocean saitess flame sorrerous holy printess and so on it kinda sucks lol
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri May 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Nothing has changed to single card draws... Perhaps some new cards (satyrs) havebeen added but thats it. But gem draw isnt my best friend either...

Hearing that maidens have been added to gem recruit is quite a bummer. Might have been lucky be4, havent drawn since apocalypse dungeons and nvr seen a maiden in my past draws... but putting more 'crap cards' in gem draws doesnt benefit its appealance... On a sidenote: have cyborg bersekers (robocops) been removed from the gem draw when panzers were removed (would be a good thing :)??
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion