Gem recruit specials

Gem recruit specials

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 am

I noticed no difference in draws with the 3x 5*+ dark card chance than I do regularly. That is I did not even pick up one dark card in several attempts. I would like to suggest that "Bonus" draws be done entirely seperate from the regular draws(limited time seperate draw option) but still include the 4stars and have regular chances not 3x any more for 5*+. That way I can get a dark card next time there is a bonus going on for "dark cards". Honestly I would have been happy with just 4star vampires or dark satyrs, alass I was not even that lucky( I know 4*stars were not given a bonus but even they would have been more helpful than what I drew, for me that is. You could even remove the guarantee 6* draw from bonus because you are already getting a nice bonus by picking the type of card you want "dark".
_0nyx_

Re: Gem recruit specials

Postby Durst » Tue May 27, 2014 7:04 pm

You wouldn't notice a difference, since the draw rates of 5*+ cards are already low. You might get them one every 10 or 20 draws instead of every 30 or 60. You might need to draw hundreds of cards to really see a difference, and as you said, 4* dark cards would be no different than usual on average.

I do like the idea of temporary draws of a single element. Letting you specify which element you want for every draw would be silly, but having a small amount of control during special events like this could be cool. Not sure it would serve the same purpose PM designed the 3x bonus for though.
Durst

Return to Dragon Era Discussion