Useful scenarios for new horesmen

Useful scenarios for new horesmen

Postby mefa » Tue May 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Some decks are offered in previous posts that can create synergy to use effectively the new horsemen card.

I wonder if anyone can offer examples of a specific levels or RB that can be done using Horsemen better than panzers.
mefa

Re: Useful scenarios for new horesmen

Postby mistervista » Tue May 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Sorry, I couldn't say because I never got any panzers. They were always too difficult for me. I'm interested though to hear any useful tips for using the Horsemen. I'd love to get an 8* Pestilence simply because he looks awesome :D
mistervista

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue May 27, 2014 1:31 pm

I've played about with horsemen a lot - they are not very flexible (as they need a mono, or near mono deck) and so far all I can see them being used for is in GW as they produce more 'effective' damage throughput than anything else but Panzers.
They actually do more damage than panzers but due to the 'delay' and pattern on damage they will not match Panzers for points gained in GW.

They are really bad at helping get new Horsemen as horsemen with a colour advantage do zero damage :D

I'm not trying to get any 8* horsemen as their leader benefit is dubious (and there should be better options) so it is a 'team' card and the extra cp makes it hard to fit in, but that may not be as big an issue for newer players maybe?
Bigbadjohn

Postby Midas » Tue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm

I wonder if anyone can offer examples of a specific levels or RB that can be done using Horsemen better than panzers.

Horsemen were created as weaker Panzer replacement.
This means one thing - they can't be better than original)

P.S. Panzers are not top DPS card in game. And not even second top DPS)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue May 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Midas wrote:

Horsemen were created as weaker Panzer replacement.
This means one thing - they can't be better than original)

P.S. Panzers are not top DPS card in game. And not even second top DPS)

Definitely not top of indirect - interesting to see how people rank cards - combinations affect things too much
Bigbadjohn

Postby TitusK » Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 pm

I used "Me"s maxed 8* death card for happy weekend with posiedon and an all blue team. Worked really well with maxed skill. Get a cool down of 3 pretty much. Other than that I haven't used one too often.
TitusK

Postby mefa » Wed May 28, 2014 3:22 pm

TitusK wrote:I used "Me"s maxed 8* death card for happy weekend with posiedon and an all blue team. Worked really well with maxed skill. Get a cool down of 3 pretty much. Other than that I haven't used one too often.

Thank you and Bigbadjohn for sharing the useful info but could you explain a little more:

Do you mean a team without healer for level difficult gold mining? seems strange, as the enemies do a lot of damage in this level.

What do you mean by "cool down 3"?
mefa

Postby Durst » Wed May 28, 2014 3:43 pm

mefa wrote:What do you mean by "cool down 3"?

Their maxed cd timer is five turns, and since two of those turns are spent using the ability, you only have to wait three turns for the ability to come back.
Durst

Postby Bigbadjohn » Wed May 28, 2014 6:20 pm

mefa wrote:
TitusK wrote:I used "Me"s maxed 8* death card for happy weekend with posiedon and an all blue team. Worked really well with maxed skill. Get a cool down of 3 pretty much. Other than that I haven't used one too often.

Thank you and Bigbadjohn for sharing the useful info but could you explain a little more:

Do you mean a team without healer for level difficult gold mining? seems strange, as the enemies do a lot of damage in this level.

What do you mean by "cool down 3"?

I also wonder if there is a Panzer in there for insurance :D
Bigbadjohn

Postby TitusK » Wed May 28, 2014 7:44 pm

Yes since it wasn't my horseman I did have a panzer as insurance. But yes at maxed the count down is 5 so being used twice it would be 3 tries before you could use it again.
TitusK

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion