Red Healer ?

Re: Red Healer ?

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:05 am

mistervista wrote:
mee wrote:There would be no strategy if there were the same card for every element, this way you plan accordingly.

There is no strategy now because Playmage have made it so that most scenarios are impossible without spending cash on multiple revive potions. A friend of mine with some top cards himself had to use 25 revives recently to get one apocalypse card! How is that strategy?

Real bad strategy. Either his top cards are 5* or he's really lacking any skillz... Well he's obviously lacking skillz, if he didnt see such a loss of revives coming...
Ragnarok72

Postby TitusK » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:21 am

The game was meant to be challenging. The first few chapters easy then gotta use more strategy. We didnt get panzer without first figuring out the best way to get it. Same with apocalypse maps, there has to be a way to get the insane map done without panzer cards or revives.
And maybe theyl bring in a red healer for the next set of war cards lol (doubt it) but hey can still be optimistic.
TitusK

Postby mistervista » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:32 am

Well this thread seems to have been derailed somewhat and gone off at some weird tangent.

I would like to get it back on track as I'm still waiting for a sensible answer to my initial query. I simply made an observation that it was strange that, as far as I was aware, the only colour that had no passive healer was red (fire element) and I wondered if this was deliberate or simply that Playmage had inadvertently omitted one?

There is one of every other colour but with varying active skills i.e. The Light healer refills HP after 20 spins, Blue one has a chance of matching recovery symbols after 13 spins, Green one refills HP after 10 spins but passive healing is less accordingly, whilst the Demon does a dark attack after 15-20 spins? Therefore I just found it really odd that there was no red one aswell. If I could get an answer from admin/pmsupport on this, rather than certain members simply offering abuse and negativity, then that would be much appreciated.

Thankyou.
mistervista

Postby mefa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 pm

mistervista wrote:Well this thread seems to have been derailed somewhat and gone off at some weird tangent.
.... I wondered if this was deliberate or simply that Playmage had inadvertently omitted one?

..., Blue one has a chance of matching recovery symbols after 13 spins, ..

Thankyou.

You should ask Admin about your question, you may simply send them a PM as they didn't show here.

Regarding the "SIGNIFICANT chance" of blue healer to provide matching symbol recovery, I just wanted to mention that this term is very dark or at least gray in this game for me. If you ask them how much is the "SIGNIFICANT" chance they will either say we cannot disclose it or will drop a number which is totally different with what you experience in the game when you apply this skill!

Worse that this vague term, is that some fans who come and say, if you didn't get recovery even trying the skill many times that's OK you are just bad luck!
mefa

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Vista, it did derail because people did not like the correct answers and introduced useless subjects like Panzer.

Your two appropriate answers still remain as.

1. All colours need to be different, accept it.
2. Pick white or blue like everyone else who plays and get on with the job.

These answers were both given to you on a silver platter long ago.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Durst » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Playmage themselves will know when the game is dying: when there is less money being spent. By threathening that the game must be made easier because otherwise players will leave is just pathetic imo. I have no great cards either, but I still enjoy playing the game. Lets just keep the forum to suggesting and criticizing/praising others' suggestions, and not predict an dragon apocalypse all the time. Thinking that is a good argument alrdy implies that u dont really have a good backup for your idea.

However I do agree there are still many improvements to be made in Dragon Era, but lets stick to suggesting and pointing our annoyances out.. When one's done, one's done and leaves, so be it :)

+1

mefa wrote:Regarding the "SIGNIFICANT chance" of blue healer to provide matching symbol recovery, I just wanted to mention that this term is very dark or at least gray in this game for me. If you ask them how much is the "SIGNIFICANT" chance they will either say we cannot disclose it or will drop a number which is totally different with what you experience in the game when you apply this skill!

Worse that this vague term, is that some fans who come and say, if you didn't get recovery even trying the skill many times that's OK you are just bad luck!

Lulz. "The only thing worse than the game being unfair is ppl telling me to grow up!"

Mefa, get your arguments straight. No one defends Heal Chance. It's a crap ability that would need a buff to be even remotely useful. I don't know anyone that disagrees with that. If you want to bash the players who tell it like it is, at least bash them for telling you the truth--that panzers are gone, the shop distribution is random, and life isn't fair.

panzers are gone, the shop distribution is random, and life isn't fair

For those of you new to the forums, this is a summation of about two thirds of the posts on the discussion forum at this point in Dragon Era's life. Welcome! :)
Durst

Postby Midas » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:17 am

I wish that PM change blue healer skill to real HoT - Buff that each turn heal for 1.2k and with 5 turns duration. It will be same 7k heal that light have, but not in single burst.
This change will allow to use her in some fights where one burst heal is not good enough.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 pm

mistervista wrote: I simply made an observation that it was strange that, as far as I was aware, the only colour that had no passive healer was red (fire element) and I wondered if this was deliberate or simply that Playmage had inadvertently omitted one?

Hi mistervista, it's been confirmed that this card set are designed differently on purpose to show the features of different elements. Light is good at healing. Fire and Dark are mainly attacking.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 am

pmsupport wrote:
mistervista wrote: I simply made an observation that it was strange that, as far as I was aware, the only colour that had no passive healer was red (fire element) and I wondered if this was deliberate or simply that Playmage had inadvertently omitted one?

Hi mistervista, it's been confirmed that this card set are designed differently on purpose to show the features of different elements. Light is good at healing. Fire and Dark are mainly attacking.

Ah, thanks for the answer. That's all I wanted to know. Cheers.
mistervista

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion