Red Healer ?

Re: Red Healer ?

Postby Durst » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:27 pm

Boop wrote:Public Service Announcement: Effective immediately, I'll be telling everyone on this forum to 'get on with the job' quite regularly. I think it sums up how I feel about most of you these days.

^Like.
Durst

Postby mistervista » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:02 pm

It's easy to say 'get on with the job ' when you have a panzer or two at your disposal, which I bet you do Boop, but for those of us that don't the game is just too tedious and laborious. It's a game after all, for Christ's sake. It's meant to be fun isn't it? To me, spending month after month after month just trying to farm hundreds of one item to make a minute improvement to one card is far from fun, it's a chore. When I get home from work after a hard day I want to relax for a while, not spend all night getting nowhere further on in the game than I was a week ago.
Playmage need to have a serious rethink about this game altogether and make it much more fun overall, otherwise they're going to lose players and revenue big time, and rightly so.
mistervista

Postby mefa » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:44 pm

mistervista wrote:It's easy to say 'get on with the job ' when you have a panzer or two at your disposal, which I bet you do Boop, but for those of us that don't the game is just too tedious and laborious. It's a game after all, for Christ's sake. It's meant to be fun isn't it? To me, spending month after month after month just trying to farm hundreds of one item to make a minute improvement to one card is far from fun, it's a chore. When I get home from work after a hard day I want to relax for a while, not spend all night getting nowhere further on in the game than I was a week ago.
Playmage need to have a serious rethink about this game altogether and make it much more fun overall, otherwise they're going to lose players and revenue big time, and rightly so.

Thumbs up!
mefa

Postby ZOOT » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

mistervista wrote:It's easy to say 'get on with the job ' when you have a panzer or two at your disposal, which I bet you do Boop, but for those of us that don't the game is just too tedious and laborious. It's a game after all, for Christ's sake. It's meant to be fun isn't it? To me, spending month after month after month just trying to farm hundreds of one item to make a minute improvement to one card is far from fun, it's a chore. When I get home from work after a hard day I want to relax for a while, not spend all night getting nowhere further on in the game than I was a week ago.

+1
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Need to find topic where players were upset because all GW cards have same skill and were asking to change it.
This is the reason why skill of Tree of Life is different from others)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Playmage themselves will know when the game is dying: when there is less money being spent. By threathening that game must be made easier because otherwise players will leave is just pathetic imo. I have no great cards either, but I still enjoy playing the game. Lets just keep the forum to suggesting and criticizing/praising others' suggestions, and not predict an dragon apocalypse all the time. Thinking that is a good argument alrdy implies that u dont really have a good backup for your idea.

However I do agree there are still many improvements to be made in Dragon Era, but lets stick to suggesting and pointing our annoyances out.. When one's done, one's done and leaves, so be it :)
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:10 pm

mistervista wrote:It's easy to say 'get on with the job ' when you have a panzer or two at your disposal,

But that has nothing to do with a healer type of each colour? Nor does it have anything to do with the fact that only 2 of them are actually good. :/ When we realised which of the healers were good, we didn't whinge about making the others better, we just adapted and moved on. This was even before the days of Panzers.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mee » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:43 pm

There would be no strategy if there were the same card for every element, this way you plan accordingly.
mee

Postby mistervista » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:21 am

mee wrote:There would be no strategy if there were the same card for every element, this way you plan accordingly.

There is no strategy now because Playmage have made it so that most scenarios are impossible without spending cash on multiple revive potions. A friend of mine with some top cards himself had to use 25 revives recently to get one apocalypse card! How is that strategy?
mistervista

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 am

1. You do not need to pay for revives.
2. Mono teams have no place in Horsemen, bad example
3. By applying correct strategy you can do Horsemen Insane with 0 revives AND 0 Panzers (since you have a Panzer hard on), I have walked many people through it in my training guild.
4. I hate to agree with Mee under any circumstance, so this just shows how wrong you are at the moment.

Get on with the job.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion