Red Healer ?

Red Healer ?

Postby mistervista » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Just wondering why there is no red (fire) healer in the game. We have all the others, albeit the demon (dark) isn't the most useful but at least it does some. As far as I know though there isn't a fire card healer, which would be really useful with a mono fire team containing a War horseman. Any idea why this one has been excluded?
mistervista

Re: Red Healer ?

Postby Bigbadjohn » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:50 pm

mistervista wrote:Just wondering why there is no red (fire) healer in the game. We have all the others, albeit the demon (dark) isn't the most useful but at least it does some. As far as I know though there isn't a fire card healer, which would be really useful with a mono fire team containing a War horseman. Any idea why this one has been excluded?

Phoenix does the job eventually - I like the difference between the colours - game would be dull otherwise :D
Bigbadjohn

Postby mistervista » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm

What's the Phoenix BBJ? I've been playing this game almost 4 months and never heard of it. What does it do and where do you get it from? Or is it one of those cards like the panzer that isn't around anymore?
mistervista

Postby Clos » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:13 pm

It's like all the other full heal cards. You can get a 6* from gems and it evolves to 7*. It's not a passive healer. The dark healer in my opinion is the best at 8*. Especially on weekend mines.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Postby Boop » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 pm

A difficult discussion between allowing all colours to be slightly different, and balancing them. The lack of a dedicated red leader healer is what stops it from being unquestionably the best colour. Probably a good thing it doesn't have one.

Edit: Guys, we all know he's not talking about a once off full heal card. He wants a Maiden that heals every turn. Stop giving him a pheonix solution. :p
Last edited by Boop on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby yutyu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:38 pm

mistervista wrote:What's the Phoenix BBJ? I've been playing this game almost 4 months and never heard of it. What does it do and where do you get it from? Or is it one of those cards like the panzer that isn't around anymore?

You can get it from gem recruits only. It is still available and has not retired

Image Image
Image Image
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby mistervista » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 am

Thanks for clarifying that Boop. A passive healer is indeed what I meant, I still think there should be a passive healer of every element because most of us don't have the cards to make good mono teams of every element so have to focus on building one up. If that team happens to be fire because that's where your best cards are then a passive fire healer would be the most useful.
mistervista

Postby Bigbadjohn » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:26 am

When I first started and spent a few gems I got lucky and got naga,valkyrie + zeus, so I had to use a holy priestess as healer - no big deal - why obsess about mono - once I got a single red panzer and a Cyclops I ran my team through to end of chapter 6. Holy Priestess is the best red healer IMHO - it's just a bit off colour.

I was a bit off with the answer for two reasons

1) Players probably should check wiki more.

2) Why was a poster not just using a Holy Priestess ffs.
Bigbadjohn

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:32 am

Why not just give all elements exact the same cards? Would really add somthing to the game, hahaha
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:39 pm

mistervista wrote:I still think there should be a passive healer of every element because most of us don't have the cards to make good mono teams of every element so have to focus on building one up

To clear this up, the only 'good' healers in the game are White or Blue (as per calculation of healing over time). If your understanding of a mono deck is 'must have all 6 cards the same colour', then you need to rethink that. Lets pretend there is an efficient healer for all colours, and you're running a x2 leader. With a max level healer boasting a whopping 800hp (or less, I don't really remember), and their absolutely devastating 600 damage (or whatever the garbage it is) I can only imagine how much faster you must be killing bosses with millions of hp.

You don't need your healer to fall in line with your main deck colour. Get on with the job.

Public Service Announcement: Effective immediately, I'll be telling everyone on this forum to 'get on with the job' quite regularly. I think it sums up how I feel about most of you these days.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion