War time(Recruiting)

War time(Recruiting)

Postby Clos » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey guys it's almost war time again and Elite is looking for a few players to come join us. You guys know that we perform, however I want to express to you that have considered joining that it's not all about being a high spender. The only way I can illustrate this is my background.

I started the GW's with Elite. Back then we weren't what we are now, however many of the members are still around from then and have contributed to the success were having now. Anyways I wasn't a spender and still contributed a lot with just much of my time to lvling and getting cards from GS. I scored my gems from arena and the bonus for playing consecutively and used those in wars. Elite seemed to be loosing traction and I was lucky enough to land in Obscurity which at the time was the top ranked guild. Many of the players I grew fond of are now retired or sadly at Silent Rage. (I don't have a problem with SR. I just wish they would have came to Elite. Especially Boop who started here and I miss.) When Obscurity started loosing key players Z, who is a pretty good GL, allowed me back in Elite and this was when I realized that Me, who you can only understand if your in Elite, was the spark that led this guild to the glory it is today. He was a new player when I left Elite and had become the vice. He reminds me a lot of Lickzy lol. They probably both take offense to that but they are very helpful, however seem to upset people at times. That's my view on this guild and how I got here. I Invite those who spent lots of time playing, even if your not high spenders, to come join and contribute.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Re: War time(Recruiting)

Postby mee » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:36 am

Haha that's funny me and lickzy were always butting heads.....thanks for the kind words bro.
mee

Return to Dragon Era Discussion