Normal Dragons, really useful?

Re: Normal Dragons, really useful?

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 am

Thats a nice score, also considering the limit was 150 back then!! Dont think many will have it further than 1 lvl. I already found it a pain to gather all the corals for my four sucqueens. Thats just 32 lol
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:29 am

It's not too bad. 4/15 could clearly be better, haha. I've already got my corals, just need the succubus now.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mefa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Honestly, if they are not going to reduce the huge gap between normal dragons and panzers, I will drop the game!

I don't want them to be the same level of power, just a reasonable gap would be fair enough. Right now a 8* dragon is weaker than a 6* panzer if it exists!!!!

I am already disappointed and frustrated with some other aspects of the game, can't stand more.

Admin, do you have any feedback from the design team in this regard?
mefa

Postby wmach8 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 pm

I do agree with mefa on how weak the dragons are after strengthen it to it's max. I can't compare it to panzar because I never had a chance to attempt at one, but they do existed to those whom started the game early. As for the new players that doesn't even know what panzar was will suffer from harder level such as chapter 6 and beyond, not to also mention the Apocalypse hell, since the only players that can actually beat that stage are the one that had the panzar, all those posts that I read about beating hell is with panzar. All the top lvl players always mention panzar in their primary team, that really frustrate those that are at the bottom trying to grind out the best team without panzar. It kind of separated the game into two categories of players, one with panzar and one without panzar. The frustrating one are the one in the transition where you see panzar but your team was not strong enough to get one, then went away just when you about to give it a try with a build up team. Errrr.
wmach8

Postby hellotik » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:17 am

I agree with all of you that normal dragons are way too weak.
After I get an 8* fire dragon (before the guild shop "fix"), I just put in in my personal museum and never take it out again to battlefield.
But there are just so many weak cards in this game and i think its normal.
If you are looking for some useful cards, don't bother making an 8* dragon, its not worth the effort.

Btw, I don't really agree that panzer dragon are overpowered.
Imo, the only cards that are really overpowered are the healers.
The heal amount per turn from leader skill is amazingly high compared to the hp we have.
Recovery symbol in spinning and the recovery power of the team become not so important most of the time.
You can probably replace panzer by other hitters but not healers by other recovery type cards ...
hellotik

Postby Midas » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 am

No one thought that Panzers were overpowered.
But then came Xanity, The Dragon Prophet and teach us words of Sacred Dragon Lore.
And people learned how to farm panzers, how to look after them and how to use them to crush our foes.
And it was Good.

But Gods watched over this and they started to fear that Panzer Dragon Lords level 5 will breach Heaven and kick Gods out of it.
So at one day Hand of God strike Panzer lairs and they disappear from this world forever.
The Dragon Prophet become silent at that day and no one saw him again shortly after catastrophe.

Some say that not all Panzers were destroyed at that Calamity and that some Dragon Lords still roam this world on wings of their magnificent creatures.
And that at one day The Dragon Prophet will return and once more will teach words of wisdom to people.

But most think that it's just fairy tails)
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Bigbadjohn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:52 pm

[quote="hellotikYou can probably replace panzer by other hitters but not healers by other recovery type cards ...[/quote]

My mono green runs with Dryad - at 54k hp dryad heals 2700 'per turn' and the extra 'kick' from 4x AP is fine - it doesn't suit all fights but works in many.
Bigbadjohn

Postby HernHunter » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 am

hellotik wrote:You can probably replace panzer by other hitters but not healers by other recovery type cards ...

Great work also double reaper combo + 1 or 2 4* light maiden 5/5 as healers. Light maiden can heal you over 30k hp each of them in every 4 rounds, so you can get healing 30k hp in every 2 rounds if you use them alternately.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby darkmeter » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 am

Yep, love the light maiden reaper combo. Using that in GW right now. Sprinkle in some panzers and that's a winning formula.
darkmeter

Postby mistervista » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 am

HernHunter wrote:
hellotik wrote:You can probably replace panzer by other hitters but not healers by other recovery type cards ...

Great work also double reaper combo + 1 or 2 4* light maiden 5/5 as healers. Light maiden can heal you over 30k hp each of them in every 4 rounds, so you can get healing 30k hp in every 2 rounds if you use them alternately.

Can you explain that team please. I don't understand what it is and didn't think 4* healer stats were high enough to be useful?
mistervista

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion