Guild Shop Suggestion

Guild Shop Suggestion

Postby wmach8 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:06 am

I have some suggestions for the guild shop since I am one of those player that is either in dry spell or "bad luck" situation because I've never seen a god card appearing in the shop ever since I played the game which was 3 months ago. I am not complaining about the whole randomness ideas, but do want to give out some suggestion to hopefully help those "bad luck" players. Instead of shop refreshing every 3 hours, I think PM should remove the refresh from 1:00 a.m-7:00 am server time and start from 10:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m with refreshing time to 2 hours instead of 3 and still will have 6 refreshes daily. The reason for that is during the weekdays people have busy schedule and may not able to check during those hours from 1:00-7:00 a.m. Just a though to give those that checks daily a better sleep. Also, another suggestion is provide an other to show the last refresh so players can see what was there if they missed it, and it would cost them 20 gems to go back to that list. This way we know what we have missed since it is randomness, it may never appear again.
These suggestions give players more gaps space to rest and do other things while waiting for the next show to refresh with better cards.

I also have a question to why there is no bonuses for stages during the 23:00-3:00 server time? I notice that bonus map and weekend bonuses doesn't have a break. Perhaps they don't want players to play during those hours?
wmach8

Re: Guild Shop Suggestion

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 am

Would this not heavily disadvantage those who sleep for 8 hours during that time? What might be a good solution for your timezone is awful for someone else. This game is international and that has to be kept in mind.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:51 am

I agree with Boop. People from around world play this game.
The reason for that is during the weekdays people have busy schedule and may not able to check during those hours from 1:00-7:00 a.m.
There are also players who have more time during weekend than monday-friday.
Just a though to give those that checks daily a better sleep. Also, another suggestion is provide an other to show the last refresh so players can see what was there if they missed it, and it would cost them 20 gems to go back to that list. This way we know what we have missed since it is randomness, it may never appear again.
You can easy get 5:59 h of sleep & still not miss any GuildShop set.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby ZOOT » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 am

I check every refresh and just before end of last month my luck gets better!!!
Woohoo
ZOOT

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:49 am

I like the pay 20gems to go use old refresh.
However I would really like to be able to pause a current refresh for 24hrs at 50gems or so. This can be done more than once if your desperate. That way for newer players w/o the guild points and maybe older players to can get them elusive cards in their shop.
_0nyx_

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Probably Midas who alrdy explained this before, but every new refresh has the same odds for something good. By missing some refreshes u just have fewer checks not lower chances... Personally I dont mind missing a shop or two when I feel like sleeping in :p
Ragnarok72

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:01 pm

This is inherently different as I am wanting to pause the shop I am currently looking at in order to build up enough GP in order to get that Zeus or Naga when they show up.

I'm not pausing a shop I would have missed because I was away for three hours because I'm sleeping or have a problem like right now where I can not connect to the game on iOS 5.1.1

These are two different situations. I don't care what might have been in my next shop if I already have a Zeus in my shop but I'm 6kGP away from grabbing him. So I as I am suggesting allow the player to pause the shop at 50gems for 24hrs. If they are desperate and couldn't reach how munched they needed they can continue to pause it for an additional 50gems.
_0nyx_

Postby ZOOT » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:26 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:This is inherently different as I am wanting to pause the shop I am currently looking at in order to build up enough GP in order to get that Zeus or Naga when they show up.

I'm not pausing a shop I would have missed because I was away for three hours because I'm sleeping or have a problem like right now where I can not connect to the game on iOS 5.1.1

These are two different situations. I don't care what might have been in my next shop if I already have a Zeus in my shop but I'm 6kGP away from grabbing him. So I as I am suggesting allow the player to pause the shop at 50gems for 24hrs. If they are desperate and couldn't reach how munched they needed they can continue to pause it for an additional 50gems.

For 50 gems pause 24 hours
Mid weeks its not even enough time To make enough money to buy this!!!
Also better buy a recruit card for the 50 gems
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Why you want to pause shop refresh? 0_0
It's completely ridicules from my point of view ... more shop refreshes - more chances to get good cards.

For example if shop will refresh every hour, and you will be able to check it 10 times per day, even if you miss 14 refreshes you will get more cards from it.

There's no point in slowing shop. In reverse, you should ask to make refreshes faster.

P.S. Only point in asking to stop shop is ... if you don't want to get cards from it! But then - why do you play DE? :shock:
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:51 pm

You guys don't seem to understand. If their is a Zeus in my shop like there was yesterday, if I could have paused my shop then, I could have a Zeus right now.
If their were more refreshes that would be great to except I cannot constantly check the shop as i am living in Japan right now so my phone does not have connection w/o wi-fi, but that would make pausing the shop more effective as a money maker, because I would pause the shop if I ran into an hp card or Zeus. Sorry I don't have millions of coins and want the shop refreshing constantly so I can pick up everything available in the shop. I can't see how pausing a shop that you are looking at right now that is carrying a Zeus that you could pick up within an extra 24hrs, than have several refreshes that just so happen to smell very fishy and even if they do prove worthy I wouldn't have enough points w/o enough time to gather them. How about you recognize that there are other players with different needs and stop jumping the gun.

I have done 7recruits by the way and 4of them were fire dragons 1 an earth dragon and the other 2 light satyrs. So thank you very much odds are the gem recruits will give you shit. Odds are my next refresh cannot be better than a Zeus unless it's a naga which I have yet to see in my shop. I would much rather pay my 50gems on securing my chance at Zeus or Naga than wasting them on a gem draw like I have been, or randomly refreshing once I have enough GP.

P.S. What are more chances to me if it's sitting in from of me already taunting 10secs left, wait no problem a swift reaction and bam that naga just got snared for 24hrs and I can now either buy gold( way to expensive) buy more gems if the weekend is far away(cheaper than gold) or buy energy pots if I'm fairly close and run x2 money maps.
_0nyx_

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion