Guild Shop Suggestion

Re: Guild Shop Suggestion

Postby mistervista » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:55 pm

I don't have a problem with the TIMING of the shop refreshes so much as the utter crap that's in the shop all the time. It would be better if they contained better items altogether. Honestly, not even someone brand new to the game would want to buy 99% of the muck that's in it. Who on earth would want to buy 2* cards other than dragons, 3* cards, seashells, etc ? It's marvellous how it very often contains two 2* cards of the same type aswell ( apart from dragons which would actually be useful ) such as 2 swordfish or 2 clergywomen. That's not randomness at all, that's a deliberate ploy to fill the shop with the worst rubbish possible as often as possible. If it was random we'd see better items appear a lot more often. Come on Playmage, play fair with us.

On a similar note regarding timing, the worst offender is the jewel dragon maps. As Boop says
What might be a good solution for your timezone is awful for someone else. This game is international and that has to be kept in mind.
. That being said, why is it that the jewel dragon maps are only available at times to suit the USA? In the UK and Europe more often than not we only get the chance to do one map per day because they are invariably set to appear during our nighttime hours when most of us are asleep, as they only appear 3 times a day during a 12 hour period. It would be better for all the international players if they appeared every 3 hours like the shop refreshes. At least that would give everyone the same opportunity regardless of where in the world you are. How about taking that into consideration?
mistervista

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 pm

I thought that jewel dragons cycle different starting times, no? Also, again you're bringing in random elements to discussion. This is about Guild Shop. -_-; Keep on track.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby mistervista » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 am

Boop wrote:I thought that jewel dragons cycle different starting times, no? Also, again you're bringing in random elements to discussion. This is about Guild Shop. -_-; Keep on track.

I do apologise Boop, but I just thought I'd mention it as it was basically related to timings rather than start a whole new thread.
mistervista

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 am

With regard to Onyx 'pausing' the shop: I think most of us have been there (especially at lower lvls), finally a good card in shop but not enough coins -,-... How much you screw your luck at that time, but u'd actually know beforehand. If u dont wanna risk seeing a 6* when not having enough coins already has two very easy solutions:

1. Dont check shop
2. Always keep enough gold on hand

The second one is prefered and is quite easy done once u able to farm solomons difficult.
Ragnarok72

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:57 am

1. Dont check shop
2. Always keep enough gold on hand

3. Pause the shop until you can grab that elusive 6* that you "personally" want bad enough to pause the shop.

P.S. It could be used in other situations to, atleast for me, like pausing +5card slots, energy pots, and revives. Would only do that on the weekend of course and could really help low lvl to mid lvl players, maybe a high lvl who has really bad luck aswell:)
_0nyx_

Postby Midas » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 am

You have solution to "pause shop" problem - keep 10kk gold on hands at end of Weekend.
And developers don't like to "fix" issues that have workaround)

After sleepless night I finally understand why people want to slow shop refreshes and pause them.
They thing that cards in shop is like array, with 6* every 1000 slots or something. So they fear that if they miss 6* card, they won't get another for long time.
But it's not true. Cards in shop just random. You can get 6* every refresh or don't see any 5*+ for month.

Forget about cards that you "missed" by not checking shop. Each shop refresh is independent from previous.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby ZOOT » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 pm

also ^6* cards are super random in begin i didnt get any card at all but now i get them alot if seen like 6/7 in 2 weeks
(not great 6* cards but hey at least there are some)
ZOOT

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion