a no Brainer

a no Brainer

Postby mee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:29 pm

I don't know about you but i would love to know who has scored the highest ever in a guild war and i think it should be seen often, kinda like a challenge. Would this person not be the ultimate guild warrior of all time? I think we should honor this person.
mee

Re: a no Brainer

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:06 am

I actually dont think its very interesting to know who has the highest points ever when he/she is from a different guild. Honoring a person who probably played a big role in ur Guild loss seems a bit odd :p In my opinion the individual GW rank is sufficient as the other guild members will appreciate ur hard work most of all.

In addition the GW is ultimately a team-effort, not individual. If one wants to let his star shine he can wreck the arena instead.
Ragnarok72

Postby mee » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 am

Okay let me rephrase it....how about to inspire that noob who thinks all is lost, maybe as a challenge to somebody some day.....but its there to be admired by all because of the amount of dedication that was put forth
mee

Postby Boop » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 am

Raise a statute in North Korea next to Kim Jong Un? Bestowing eternal glory for all to behold and admire is a really weird thing to do.

But, if it helps the game, cool story.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby admin » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:47 am

I believe this would be similar to a global personal guild war point rank feature (instead of only within your guild). I will forwarded it to the design team for future considerations as something to possibly include in future expansions.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Rhonda » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Personally I don't feel that posting who has done the "best" in guild war is going to inspire new players or many veteran players. It's not really hard to be the "best" when you have the funds to drop thousands of dollars on the game. There are many other issues in the game that should be addressed first. Like a better chat and message system, as not everyone is willing to download outside apps. The message system is to simple.
Rhonda ~Member of Rockstars~
Rhonda

Postby mee » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Bam that's a no Brainer!.....making buildable panzers like reg dragons to solve the disconnect between new and old players...Bam that's a no Brainer!....making another option which is only 5+ star cards and charge more?...Bam that's a no Brainer!
mee

Return to Dragon Era Discussion