Light Horseman Insane - Notes

Re: Light Horseman Insane - Notes

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:18 am

Snake Spirit is not critical, but it's handy to bundle HP and Poison into one monster. If you can take Echidna and Necromancer however, that would be better for your time elapse.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Crtmn » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:01 am

Boop wrote:Snake Spirit is not critical, but it's handy to bundle HP and Poison into one monster. If you can take Echidna and Necromancer however, that would be better for your time elapse.

Just curious, any specific reason for Echidna and not another 7* HP card? Necromancer would do greater DPS with the higher attack so i understand that, but If we are not using Echidna as a leader (and i'm only guessing that it's a chance at moderate fire counterattack because i don't know off the top of my head and info is not on wikia) and the turn delay won't help except perhaps on floor 1, then i'm missing the difference Echidna would make vs. any other HP card.
Crtmn

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:57 am

Black/Blue/Green hp cards give you no value. SS gives poison which is handy. Echidna gives you threaten which allows you to survive sticky situations. That's why. Maybe less appropriate on Insane since you shouldn't be dying, but in general Echidna is the best hp card.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion