Light Horseman Insane - Notes

Re: Light Horseman Insane - Notes

Postby Durst » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Every element apoc has been different so far. Water types hit every two turns, Earth types hit every turn and had surprisingly high armor, fire types hit every four turns and dealt the most damage, light types hit every three turns, have a lot of health, and have a boss with huge armor. Honestly with the round 5 damage dropped, this one still is way easier than Earth was, so I'm not complaining. Would be much less pleasant without my new SS (picked up this week!), but still very doable.
Durst

Postby augustus4691 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:08 pm

I agree not very good went in with Holy Priestess as leader 6* Necromancer, 7* Lycan of the Moon, 7* Harpy, 6* Succubus Queen all maxed out and friends 7* Dragon Knight levelled up to 29 giving total of 13610Hp died more or less straight away shall not be playing anymore on that till PM sorts out the problems with all stages as even died on 1st stage with my dragon knight as leader and friends holy priestess.
augustus4691

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Yeah, but every boss of any form has been slightly different (I think with the exception of Raid Bosses). This Horseman isn't too bad, just didn't realise that poison was a must. :p

I'll get onto testing Hell once I get my Insane Horsey.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby HernHunter » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 am

If we are talking about Horseman, please tell me where you can see horse on "Faith" card?
Last edited by HernHunter on Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damn Guild Name (DGN)
HernHunter

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:06 am

Good call. I didn't even realise it wasn't called horseman.

So, Light Horsemen Hell isn't too hard to figure out. :p
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Durst » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 am

augustus4691 wrote:I agree not very good went in with Holy Priestess as leader 6* Necromancer, 7* Lycan of the Moon, 7* Harpy, 6* Succubus Queen all maxed out and friends 7* Dragon Knight levelled up to 29 giving total of 13610Hp died more or less straight away shall not be playing anymore on that till PM sorts out the problems with all stages as even died on 1st stage with my dragon knight as leader and friends holy priestess.

Yeah, first level's rough. Gotta get lucky on the spins. Best to go for the fairies, they have defense but even with that it's faster than killing the satyr. It has too much hp.
Durst

light horseman hell

Postby jennifermilner2 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:51 pm

I got through insane, but does anyone know how much hp is needed for hell?
jennifermilner2

Re: light horseman hell

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Revives
Ragnarok72

Postby Crtmn » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 pm

I went with Holy Priestess, Succubus Queen, Snake Spirit, Harpy, Medusa the Jealous and Dragon Knight helper. all lvl 40 gives nearly 10.5k hp. Run full lines on floor 1 until one bunny dies, then drop to 5 and wait until shooters have actives up, then poison until next level and use both shooters on one satyr, otherwise combined they hit for 12k on one turn. 5 coins until shooter actives are up, then 3rd floor shoot both bunnies then poison and stall for actives, 4th floor shoot one bunny and satyr to get a head start then poison and stall. Floor 5 pretty straightforward, but make sure to leave enough time to get shooter actives back before floor 6, otherwise you've wasted a lot of time with nothing to show unless you use revives. floor 6 shoot bunnies, then you're home free. Two runs with 0 revives, luckily got the 7* card.

Snake spirit is the key with this setup, otherwise the transitions between floors will be tough.
Crtmn

Postby Durst » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Crtmn wrote:Snake spirit is the key with this setup, otherwise the transitions between floors will be tough.

I use the same basic setup (double hp, double shooter, holy priestess and dragon pal), but I didn't find ss anywhere near as important for this one as for the others because the satyrs have no defense in light apoc. You can just whittle them down with regular rolls. Not that anyone wants to do that, but compare to earth where everything had huge defense and I definitely don't feel ss is "the key."
Durst

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion