Buff for Flesh Lotus Queen.

Buff for Flesh Lotus Queen.

Postby _0nyx_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 pm

For simplicity's sake Queen of the Undead is Qou and Flesh Lotus Queen Is Flq.

Firstly I understand that 8star>7star (excluding the panzer case) so Quo>Flq and justly so However I believe the gap is to huge as Quo boasts over double the hp of Flq whilst having marginally different atk and rec stats. Doesn't stop there though, Quo also boasts the same skill type(Poison) with the same cool down but far more powerful, not to mention her leader skill is actually useful in some situations unlike Flq. Sure Flq's skill can be used effectively but never will it be a top strategy in her hands. In light of all this I humbly suggest you give Flesh Lotus Queen the heavy poison damage skill. I'm not asking for any rebuffing of the great Queen of the Undead, who even if Flq is buffed as I suggested will still boast greater than 2x hp of Flq and have a better leader skill. I certainly don't believe this would cause any power trips, it would just make the two cards balanced in harmony with respect to the 8starvs7star relationship they share in being poisoners. Thank you for reading, give me your thoughts.
_0nyx_

Re: Buff for Flesh Lotus Queen.

Postby mistervista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:32 am

There is a hell of a difference between the two and it would be nice to see Flesh lotus improved.

I also think that whichever one you have, the poison should stack. When you're fighting a boss, such as a raid boss for instance which has well over a million HP, it takes ages to kill when you're 6* Flesh Lotus only takes out around 2300 each time. It's not too much to ask that if you do somehow manage to survive 30 spins and the poison skill becomes available again, you should be able to use it again and have the poison effect stack up. it wouldn't make it easy to finish the boss off by any means, but it would certainly help to reduce it a bit more for the next guy and it would give you a sense that surviving long enough to build the skill up again is actually being rewarded, rather than not being able to do anything with it at all.

Any chance of this being introduced in a future update Playmage?
mistervista

Postby admin » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am

If I understood the post correctly, the argument is to boost a 7-star card because it's significantly less powerful than an 8-star card (of a different card series). Unfortunately, the argument does not hold as it's per design, and if anything would suggest the Queen of Undead series is overpowered rather than the Flesh lotus series is underpowered. I will pass the feedback to the design team regardless.
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Great, that's not what I was asking for. I don't think any wants you to weaken their cards, just like with the panzer case. Now I don't have either of those cards but I can tell you for the player base it would be better if you gave some cards slightly better upgrades rather than goining off to weaken one of the best cards (that some of your players spent 100s of dollars to get). You know that whoever has a queen of the undead is pissed now, and anyone going for one will be to. Leave it like you did with panzers, seriously I'm relying on a friend with that card to maybe get my first apocalypse rider during the dark riders turn. I sincerely hope they don't go through with your suggestion admin, for the sake of all players, I am asking for a buff not a rebuff.

would suggest the Queen of Undead series is overpowered rather than the Flesh lotus series is underpowered. I will pass the feedback to the design team regardless.
Sorry I thought this meant you were telling them queen of the undead is to over powered.
Last edited by _0nyx_ on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_0nyx_

Postby pudgy87 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 pm

I I think they should just make the Lotus go to an 8 star and was closed the gap a bit
DE code dmb0xy
pudgy87

Postby mistervista » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:06 pm

pudgy87 wrote:I I think they should just make the Lotus go to an 8 star and was closed the gap a bit

+1
mistervista

Postby admin » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:15 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:Great, that's not what I was asking for. I don't think any wants you to weaken their cards, just like with the panzer case. Now I don't have either of those cards but I can tell you for the player base it would be better if you gave some cards slightly better upgrades rather than goining off to weaken one of the best cards (that some of your players spent 100s of dollars to get). You know that whoever has a queen of the undead is pissed now, and anyone going for one will be to. Leave it like you did with panzers, seriously I'm relying on a friend with that card to maybe get my first apocalypse rider during the dark riders turn. I sincerely hope they don't go through with your suggestion admin, for the sake of all players, I am asking for a buff not a rebuff.

I have no clue how you came into the conclusion that will suggest our design team to nerf any card, as that won't be happening. The design team feedback on the issue is that there are different series and types of card in the game and some of them are intentionally stronger than other even for their star ratings. This is same reason some series is designed to go up to 8-stars and some isn't. You can't compare cards from different card series and they are not intended to be equal, even it wasn't different star rating as it is in this case. Hope this helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Ok so Flesh Lotus Queen is purposely really weak in comparison to Queen of the Undead and that's because they are of a "different card series". I couldn't give 2 ..... about that, they are apart of the same game and this game's balance has been way out of whack, even since the day I started playing. A buff to the queen and all the other demon atk cards in her series could use a buff then because they are overly weak. The only one that is fine is Hell Marionette. I want to have fun with this game but you make it so difficult when every thing is based around the few top notch 6-8star cards and the rest of them are ridiculously expensive or you just need to be ridiculously lucky. Been playing for months and can't get past anything, not because I lack skill, but because I lack funds and luck.

The game would be so much more fun if you widened the playing field by buffing the ridiculous number of underpowered cards(I'm not talking huge buffs necessarily, just reasonable) For instance why is it the 5star flame sorcerer 4star flame sorcerer are better than the 6 in terms of skill for farming jewel drags, the family's only use in the game besides maybe arena. How about the dark maidens also lower and raise the maximum lines so that she can find some use besides being your only poison card. Once again why is it that dragons go from 10turn cd to 25turn cd(god forbid they used to be 30cd), from 5 to 6star, they were just about to become a good card yet still be weaker than panzers, if anything you shouldn't have raised there skill past 20at evolution, 25cant even be used in gw's with out a bunch of free spins. Buff the amount of turns or something those wild card skill lasts. Make the useless skills, atleast somewhat useful to players and not theories. There are plenty more that need some improvising and I'm sure you have already heard their names many times so I'll stop my rant here. Thank you for reading, could you please share your thoughts.
_0nyx_

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:03 am

Different cards = Different stats

Why doesnt my Night maiden have as much poison as Necromancer
Why doesnt my night cobra have as much HP as the Snake Spirit?
Ragnarok72

Postby mee » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:10 am

With the talk of series of cards, in what series is flesh lotus in? The under powered, and useless leader skill series?...while i kid around, we know it's true. Only use I've found for it is jewel farming. Be curious to know which other cards are included into the lotus series of cards.
mee

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion