Buff for Flesh Lotus Queen.

Re: Buff for Flesh Lotus Queen.

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 am

You know I just noticed this, but unless I'm looking at outdated information, the Flesh Lotus Queen currently has the same cp cost as Queen of the Undead when she is completly inferior to her and carries less stars to her name. Can you veterans please explain that one to me.
_0nyx_

Postby admin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:Different cards = Different stats

Why doesnt my Night maiden have as much poison as Necromancer
Why doesnt my night cobra have as much HP as the Snake Spirit?
admin
Site Admin

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 am

I'm sorry I'm not asking for the same anything, I am asking for The one atk poison card to have more dps in her poison than her poison counterpart. If not that much atleast lower her cp cost to 12-15, an actually reasonable for the amount of power she provides when compared to Queen of the Undead. Snake spirit has her HP which does her Justice and lower cp cost with heavy poisoning to boot, Queen of the Undead is well balanced for the realm of op cards which is fine, however our poor Flesh lotus Queen fails to shine as an atk card, as she is expensive to use for her amount of health and lacking poison damage. She is definitely worth less on a team than Snake spirit or Queen of the undead, so what I want you to explain is why Flesh Lotus "7star" costs the same as Queen of the Undead "8star" and more than Snake Spirit(immortal) "7star".
admin wrote:
Ragnarok72 wrote:Different cards = Different stats

Why doesnt my Night maiden have as much poison as Necromancer
Why doesnt my night cobra have as much HP as the Snake Spirit?

Not your half baked thoughts like this
_0nyx_

Postby admin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 am

It's half baked because you ignored all previous answers we provided, but Ragnarok72 might seems pretty efficient. Not all cards or series are created to be equally strong, useful, or cost point efficient.
admin
Site Admin

buff for flesh lotus queen continued

Postby mee » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm sorry I'm not asking for the same anything, I am asking for The one atk poison card to have more dps in her poison than her poison counterpart. If not that much atleast lower her cp cost to 12-15, an actually reasonable for the amount of power she provides when compared to Queen of the Undead. Snake spirit has her HP which does her Justice and lower cp cost with heavy poisoning to boot, Queen of the Undead is well balanced for the realm of op cards which is fine, however our poor Flesh lotus Queen fails to shine as an atk card, as she is expensive to use for her amount of health and lacking poison damage. She is definitely worth less on a team than Snake spirit or Queen of the undead, so what I want you to explain is why Flesh Lotus "7star" costs the same as Queen of the Undead "8star" and more than Snake Spirit(immortal) "7star".
...not cool admin locked the other thread giving rag props for saying different cards = different stats....give me a break. nobody is saying they need to be the same. I'm with you that the stats need something, id be fine with her having a bunch more hp, her skill won't change and her attack is very high just a sad skill. Another thing don't compare cp of any cards to that of the 8 star reduction cards, they are a breed all in their own. Id like to see her gain a bunch of hp and you'd win my vote pm. again what series of cards does flesh lotus belong to and what other cards are in it?
mee

Postby admin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:34 pm

What I mean by card series is list of card that can evolve into each other. So Flesh Lotus Queen belongs to the series that contains Cannibal Lotus, Flesh Lotus, and Flesh Lotus Queen.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Durst » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:24 pm

mee wrote:With the talk of series of cards, in what series is flesh lotus in? The under powered, and useless leader skill series?...while i kid around, we know it's true. Only use I've found for it is jewel farming. Be curious to know which other cards are included into the lotus series of cards.

If I'm reading this question correctly, FLQ is in there with possessed doll/hell marionette, that ghost ship thing, Alice in Striped Panties, and fallen archangel.
Durst

Postby mee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:27 am

How do you figure? Guess i was mistaken what a series of cards was, or i confused series and a set, but it's still the same question. Reason i ask how you figure, is that, flq is poison and LS(leader skill) is i think small chance to attack mob that damaged you. The other cards you listed have nothing to do with flq, other than ghost ships LS. Fallen and alice are cross element reduction cards, fallens skill is 1.5x dark att for 2 spins, Alice is some crappy convert a small percentage of damage caused into hp, marionette is death guard/+5cd. I don't see these cards as a set of cards, sets will have same LS in the very least...i think flq fits in with hp cards LS the best, and has poison like SS. Most cards have a set they belong to right?
mee

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:30 am

Look at monster list Mee. Most card sets are 'in a row'... I havent checked but Durst seems to be right, perhaps this card 'series' excels in being differentiated...
Ragnarok72

Postby _0nyx_ » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:50 am

They are all demon atk cards with similar stats, I never looked at monster list to see that, just look at other peoples draws and note their starting stats, types, races, and cp costs to know what kinda category they fall into. They are also bogged down by their cp cost, well atleast Flq is because how is it 7star Flq the only atk type card with poison carrying moderate while the hp and balanced poison cards at her star lvl carry heavy poison,one better leader skill( Necro ), and considerably more hp, while costing less cp. Playmages response, well we ment for her to be underpowered because it provides variety, I could give 2 ..... about that kind of variety. I and I'm sure many others would appreciate if you would get your design team to accommodate variety with more specialized "useful" skills instead of underpowered cp inefficient cards.
_0nyx_

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion