Top 3 Guild Recruiting

Top 3 Guild Recruiting

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:53 pm

We are looking for a handful of active and dedicated members to join our team and keep fighting for top spots. Our members are all mature aged professionals, so don't come in expecting children to be fighting each others egos. Our guild fights tooth and nail to be represented top 3 consistently, and we need a potential 4 extra members.

Yes, we have certain requirements.
Yes, we will need you to pull your own weight.
Yes, it can be difficult.
Yes, we have naked chat parties.

Our ideal candidates will be from Guilds who fall below the top 5 line. We don't want to be poaching members from within the top 5 guild order because that will only stir emotions which are better left untouched.

Are you sick of carrying others?
Are you looking for a team with more information and team composition skills that are currently at your disposal?
Do you want to be part of a successful guild which has been top 3 every war since forming?

Our guild is comprised of past war winning members from guilds such as Murked Resil, Obscurity and Elite.

I personally formed a training guild some time ago to help newer players learn the ropes. I am seeing my second trainee land themselves in a top 3 guild tomorrow. If you're interested in playing underneath multiple high level players with guidance to boot, let me know.

Respond to me here, or add me game (an80e3).
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Re: Top 3 Guild Recruiting

Postby bgd » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 pm

I just sent a friend request so I could message you through the game. I want to know the requirements.
bgd

Postby mee » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:47 am

Guidance to boop, i think you meant hehe. Harcourt spenders have to be bummed! But is a game, and if i don't do it someone else would...no shame as i see it, i just ask about...poaching players? The offer to harcourt guys was to let them know if, possibly that was the last straw, or they feel they are doing all the work. That they'll have a home with ELITE , we are one big family...we are not required to spend, as some may believe, we just have minimums, but those are easily met without spending a dime. We do ask you to drop in 2 million coins day one as a show of loyalty. Only 8 more million to qualify for star. Stars are awarded after the completion of each guild war to the top scorers who have donated the required 10 million coins, if your new and haven't had time to farm and you score well we give you ample time to get the coins in....overall we are a fun family, always there to help with what ya need....if that need might be to see what it's like to win rank one, we at ELITE are happy to accommodate.

P.s. How was your visit...did Z offer you a Sammy?....hope everything was to your liking and I trust you found everything you needed. Please wipe your feet next time, or take of your shoes...on second thought just wipe your feet..thanks

Me...Vice of ELITE lvl 161 a812e8 or find me on "line" messaging and calls....tankth is i.d
mee

Postby Boop » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 am

Most of that went over my head, but all good.

My visit was great, thanks. Came to give CLos a pat on the head. He's such a darl. :)
Boop

Postby Boop » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:22 pm

We have one open spot for a final member looking to join a team that operates like clockwork. (Realistically a potential second position for an amazing individual).
Boop

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:10 pm

We are still seeking one or two members to join our team. Join a team who puts in equal efforts to ensure top 3 results. :)
Boop

Postby Mason0304 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:31 am

I sent you a friend request "Cheryl" im only level 60 but im a very active player that want to go farther in the game
Mason0304

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:41 am

Mason, check your forum PMs, thanks. :)
Boop

Postby Crtmn » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Any spots left? There are only 8 people in my current guild and i've been top member three guild wars in a row (two of which i've put up nearly 1/3 of the total guild points).
Crtmn

Postby Clos » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 am

Came to give me a pat on the head.....more like a "good game" and slapped my backside.
Dragon Era: Clos --- Guild: Elite --- Id:a1c697
Clos

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion