idea for sailor miles

idea for sailor miles

Postby matt » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 pm

I think that the sailor mile rewards should change every 2 weeks, once a month, or something like that. With good 6* 7* and possibly 8* cards and possibly energy pots and revives. What's everyone's opinion?
matt

Re: idea for sailor miles

Postby TitusK » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 pm

I think a change of equality of card like harpy for other HP cards. Or queen Persephone and other 6* 2x hp attack cards.
TitusK

Postby blue » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:02 am

I wouldn't mind seeing the 50% element blockers as an option even if they cost as much as the pandora card. I used one 6 star on the off chance it would reduce the cooldown of a 7 star and the next month they decided to make an 8 star evolution. trolled me good playmage.
blue

Postby mee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:03 am

Lol you guys are funny, i don't think they will consider changing the cards. However what about a 2x sailor miles weekend or a day. Maybe add another bonus to gem recruits, buy 7 bonus packs get one free, or Maybe 5 packs and a free single pull..idk couple ideas.
mee

Postby Wendigo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:12 am

Periodically rotating cards would be a good way to keep people interested. Once I had purchased the first few cards I stopped buying gems as the later cards have too high a cost. Bringing in new cards would get me to purchase again which is the whole point after all. Also it would be nice to see some of the rarer game items show up like the Rainbow Treasure Map.
Wendigo

Postby Benjamin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:56 am

I think this is an excellent idea, just imagine seeing that one card you've been trying to get for 3 months available for 10000 sailor points but you only have 5000, if you have the money you'll probably spend it to get that card. This might alleviate some of the grief people experience buying gem recruits while only looking for one or two cards.

I would suggest it would work similar to the guild shop and update once a week. Also only make it a "bonus" card that becomes available and leave the rest of the sailor mile cards still intact. Each player would have a different roll each week to see which card shows up.
Benjamin

Postby Ragnarok72 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Would be quite a bummer if you'd liked any of the old cards... I personally wouldnt mind these to stay a little longer

-1 :p
Ragnarok72

Postby matt » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:22 am

I didn't mean take the rewards we have now out completely. Instead have the rewards we have now and some more good cards/pots on a rotating basis.

When sailor miles first came out I was motivated to do Gem recruits. Now I have all the cards I want from sailor miles. Just saying they should switch it up a bit to keep people motivated.
matt

Return to Dragon Era Discussion