6 months in...

6 months in...

Postby Sir_E-O » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Took me 3 months to get a healer, still waiting on a HP card. I play daily, check my stupid shop 7-8 times per day...nothing. Zzzzz I have watched noobs pass me...over and over and over...I dont know the issue, but where is some effing balance?'
Sir_E-O

Re: 6 months in...

Postby mee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 pm

What level are you? I'm right around 6 months also, are you in a guild? Anybody to help you?
mee

Postby ZOOT » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Same for me i got my healers after i passed lvl100
ZOOT

Postby Midas » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:12 pm

This is the reason why I strongly recommend to delete/recreate account until you got blue\white healer on first gem recruit.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Sir_E-O » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Im a member of Gentlemans Agreement (3months lvl 7 shop). Lvl 127 and yes I have guides. I have used the forums and found niches to keep me playing, steadily. My hope is that, by whining, I'll get what I want. I'll try anything at this point. Lol.
Sir_E-O

Postby Sir_E-O » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:23 pm

@Midas...if I had known...

A simple fix to opening the game with a healer for each player:
1. Each new player begins the game with a generic healer that heals 1k per turn (or some other amt).
2. That healer is only evolvable by one of the 3 main healers Blue/White/Green (Maybe the purple one, too. Once you have made the decision, that is it. Perhaps the drawback could be that it is colorless until that time...or buffable by all colors.
Sir_E-O

Postby mefa » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:40 am

This game is simply a game of "more frustration than fun", unless you are reach enough to spend +$1,000 (It is well designed to be so).

We had your days, and regardless, most players are not happy with the limited content compared to the daily drudgery work that you should do to keep on. That's why there are so many quits at Level 150+!

Suggestions:
-Cards can be evolved in Level 15 instead of Level 20.
-More good card appearance in shop.
-Better dragon skill (they are useless with current set-up)
-More affordable gem, potion

Unfortunately, all of these may limit the income flow for developers! (or may not because now the game is limited to a few hundreds of ultra-enthusiastic active players wheres after fix the game could be very popular)
mefa

Postby ZOOT » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 am

My suggestion is less money for gems or recruits for like 25 gems

Also problem for me is in europe you pay way way way to much for gems then other places!!!
ZOOT

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:35 am

ZOOT wrote:Also problem for me is in europe you pay way way way to much for gems then other places!!!

+1
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:
ZOOT wrote:Also problem for me is in europe you pay way way way to much for gems then other places!!!

+1

I think that is because Apple pre-includes a big premium in the Europe store pricing to compensate for the VAT that they now need to pay according to rate of each country (and then round off to some nice looking number). While in the US pricing may look much cheaper in comparison, US players pay extra sales tax on top of that amount at checkout time (though it's lower than most VAT). We have no control how Apple's premium conversion rate for different regions, but it's also not really their fault that the local government now wants a bigger cut. I believe Google Play is more consistent with all their stores pricing don't pre-include the tax amount, so you will find their listed price across different regions roughly same as US store pricing.
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion