gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Re: gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

SS doesn't really need that compensation, if you look at it compared to werewolf. My main argument is that Flq's cp cost needs to be lowered, because she is not a useful as SS or Qotd. I don't see how she can cost more than 7*SS and the same as 8* Qotd.

Heavy poison for her is a seperate suggestion that would only help with completing lvls faster, not allow you to try other maps because her hp would still be to low. A good example would be the weekend mines. Actually lowering the cd to 15 for moderate poison would help a little aswell.

HP may have less value in the arena for sure but that is certainly not true for actual gameplay. Each point of hp is valuable and can make or break your team. Increasing FLQs stats by about 200 in each atk and hp and 50 in recovery would not make a huge difference, and players with a Qotd would likely not have noticed until somebody mentioned it on the forums.

These are all small but worthy "seperate suggestions" for one of many cards who could use a little push, to see the light of day. Im not saying she needs all these buffs, just one of them to give her a little presence.

Btw there are many cards that after evolving their last form takes on a stronger active skill, leader skill, or both.
Last edited by _0nyx_ on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_0nyx_

Postby Midas » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:Btw there are many cards that after evolving their last form takes on a stronger active skill, leader skill, or both.

But zero cards with poison skill that change it on evolve.

I fear that this conversation is useless.
So no more words from me on this topic.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Ragnarok72 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:07 pm

I presume the FLQ is one of ur few 7* cards, and therefore u would like to see her buffed up a bit. But actually when u lvl a bit her cp cost isnt a problem anymore. Also her poison is quite a good f2p option instead od necro, when u aren't lucky enough to have gotten a SS as well (as most of us aren't)...

U looking the wrong way on this matter, a golem will be replaced by a marionette when u get one. A FLQ will be replaced by a Necro when u get one... Although my example is different star lvl, it is that simple... (Priestess of light/angel thing, for HP sake etc.) Once u have the stronger version u change, deal with it...

I think this isn't the first thread in which u try to make ur point, but imo totally unnecessary, as admin alrdy gave his answer on the other one...

Live is unfair :p
Ragnarok72

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion