gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Postby Crtmn » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi all,

I am missing the fourth chest (2nd gold chest, far right slot) on light apocalypse insane level for the 7* card, does anyone know what the drop rate is for that chest?
Crtmn

Re: gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Low
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Crtmn,

We don't actually know the statistics for Insane drops. I know some in my guild have done 15+ runs of insane to get that final chest. It's all luck of the draw really.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Midas » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:44 am

IIRC chances of getting last golden chest on Insane were around 17% per run. It was mentioned by admin in some Panzer topics.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby mistervista » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:00 am

Why is it though, that you can get a gold chest you haven't got before and it still doesn't contain the missing card? I'm just missing the fourth one even though I've had several gold chests. I've even had 2 gold chests on the same run and still not received it! What's that all about? If the different ones were colour coded or numbered so you knew which you were getting I wouldn't waste time, effort and revive potions doing it all for nothing. It's especially annoying when it takes me a couple of hours to finish it too.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:38 am

So you're suggesting if you get 2 gold chests, you should at least receive one of each gold chest card? Sounds a bit too easy. Players would be out of things to do in no time.
Boop

Postby _0nyx_ » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am

It's not like doing the same map over and over again is fun, but anyways what I think he ment is that the 4th chest have a different color than pure good, perhaps a gold with a black trim or something of the sort, so your not wasting time on chests filled fairies.
_0nyx_

Postby mistervista » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:49 am

Boop wrote:So you're suggesting if you get 2 gold chests, you should at least receive one of each gold chest card? Sounds a bit too easy. Players would be out of things to do in no time.

Too easy!! Are you kidding? Nothing in this game is too easy. It's all as difficult as possible to try and get as much money out of us as possible, but no that's not exactly what I meant. Like Onyx says, I mean it would be helpful if each card had a different chest so you knew if you had the one you were missing before spending loads of revives to finish the level. You could save them and use them when it really mattered.
mistervista

Postby darkmeter » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm

I think this game is pretty easy if planned ahead/understand the dynamics of the game/have high spending buddies/have some luck. Spent 20 bucks in the beginning (got junk cards) and not a dime more and can do any board. For those that need revives, I stock pile them when I can with guild points. Of the other f2p games I've played, for me this has been the only game where I don't feel I have to spend lots of money to compete. Am I able to get 100k gp in a guild war no, but I've gotten 50k gp the last few guild wars with a few refreshes from free gems. I have gotten lucky from the guild shop(hp monsters) and was able to get panzers so I guess I've gotten lucky on that front.
darkmeter

Postby Boop » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Darkmeter, spot on.

Vista, all you've discussed there are revive potions. Not everyone enjoys using them, but we have accepted them as requirements for challenge dungeons and Chapter 7+. They are also free, so I don't understand your money issues. And this game is pretty easy. :/
Boop

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion