gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Re: gold chest rate on light apocalypse insane

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

It's pretty easy of you got the luck to get all the good cards, I've been playing since the last light panzer rotation and even started a second account and have only been checking Guildshop, doing arena, clearing maps for gem recruits, happy weekend, whenever I have time. True I am only lvl73 and 64 but I can't find any joy when I can't afford to spend money on cards as they are currently priced, so I do my best as f2p and can say after all these months only one hp card showed up when I started my second account and I did not even have time to run the mines for the first time yet then. This is a game based on luck, there is no easy and hard difficulty about it ATM, it's you got the cards or you don't. I'm in the don't category and don't quite understand my addiction to this game, maybe it's the nice art, the widely varying community, or that I just have hope that this game will become better at some point and I'll be here for that.

They really need to buff or reduce the cp cost on some cards( Flesh Lotus QUEEN for example) because there needs to be some sort of balance between all the cards, not based on what looks good for "variety". I have been told Flq is cp inefficient simply because it adds "variety".
_0nyx_

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:12 am

Onyx,

With my reply, lets firstly accept that fact that we're individuals, and we can disagree. On this point, we're probably going to agree to disagree, and we'll leave it at that.

Your methodology of having multiple accounts is what has lead you to get stuck. If you placed equal energy into a single account and got to a higher level you'd find your CP issues start to fade. Flesh Lotus Queen has a CP of 20. That's a pretty low CP cost for a 7*. There is no problem with her CP, the problem is her CP cost in relation to your over all field-able CP, ie: your level is way too low to be fielding multiple 7* cards. You should concentrate on a single account, get it to lvl150, and then go nuts on beating levels because now you can actually field appropriate teams.

This game has a stagnant point between level 50 and level 120. It's difficult to grind without reward for along time, but a lot of us did it. And yes, I acknowledge the luck in getting certain key cards also. But your level is ultimately the problem if you're having difficulty with 20 CP cards.

My advise to you is to choose one of those accounts, and shoot for the skies. Stock up on energy pots when you see them (I don't see them for 3-4 weeks some times), and go nuts on x2 experience when it's the weekend.

You've created your own monster.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby _0nyx_ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 am

I'm not talking about my own cp as being an issue since I hardly have any decent cards. I'm talking about balance between cards being favored over "variety" through under powering cards by making them cp inefficient.

First there are 3 poison skill cards I know of that reach 7+ stars
They are all different types HP, Balance, and Attack
They are of different races aswell, demon, beast, and human
They are Snake Spirit(Immortal):::Queen of the Undead and Necromancer the Undying:::Flesh Lotus Queen
Details are as follows ((Queen of the Undead)){{Flesh Lotus Queen}}[[Snake Spirit Immortal]]
(8stars, Max lvl60) {7stars, Max lvl45}. [ 7stars, Max lvl45]
(HP: 2,947.) {HP: 1,112.} [HP: 3,961]
(Atk: 1,481.) {Atk: 1,507.} [Atk: 487]
(Rec: 485.) {Rec: 465.} [Rec: 17]
(Total: 4,463.) {Total: 3,084.} [Total: 4,465]
(CP: 20.) {CP: 20.} [CP: 17]
(Skill: Heavy P. 20CD) {Skill: Mod. P. 20CD.} [Skill: Heavy P. 20CD]
(LS: 50%DarkDR.) {LS: Mod. Recoil.} [LS: Mod. Recoil]
(Type: Balance.) {Type: Attack.} [Type: HP]

With a good pair of eyes one can easily see that Flq drew the short stick. Why well let's see here, she has less than half the hp of both her competitors. Marginally higher atk then Qotd but carries Mod. poison significantly lowering her dps in comparison. Her over all stat value is more than 1,000below the other to. Yet somehow she still cost the same amount of command points as them( more than SS) while not even excelling her name brand ATTACK.

This is only one of many obvious examples of unrest in the balance of this game.
My suggestions for this case are as follows~

1. Lower FLQs CP to 16 like Necromancer the undying, this gives Flq a reasonable CP cost in comparison to her competitors

2. Give FLQ Heavy Poison Damage Skill, this gives her the niche of highest dps albeit barely, she would still be balanced because she lacks hp and a useful leader skill

3. Raise her overall stats by increasing her atk, hp, and recovery by a total of atleast 500 to make the difference in power not so glaringly obvious

Thank you for reading!!!

*the stats spacing did not come out the way it shows in edit mode but you can still make it out*
_0nyx_

Postby Boop » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:11 am

Ah, I see, my bad on the interpretation of CP.

But, Queen/Dead has to be significantly more powerful than Lotus Queen. One costs money, one is free. If the premium cards are the same power as free cards, then why would anyone pay? It's fine. You should be happy Red even has a poison.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Midas » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Just calculate how many $ will cost 8* Necromancer)
We have around 100+ 6* cards that you can get via gem recruits, so you'll need to make 100 recruit to get 6* Necro. That's 50 dollars for one card.
And you need 4 of them.

Now compare her with 7* Flesh Lotus that's literally free :lol:

P.S. All numbers are not related to reality but will allow you to understand difference.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Midas » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:04 am

And one last try.

We have three main poison dealers:
4* Dark Maiden with light poison that evolves into 6*
5* Flesh Lotus with medium poison that evolves into 7*
6* Necromancer with high poison that evolves into 8*

I don't see any problem with FLQ having medium poison here.
If you see it - try to explain why we should ruin this beautiful structure above.

P.S. Yeah, we also have SS with medium poison, but it have only one evolution and stand aside from main three poison dealers.
Midas

Postby Ragnarok72 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:35 am

Isn't SS high poison? (But because of low attack of HP beasts, doesnt come close to necro)
Ragnarok72

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 am

Yes ss has Heavy poison, a significantly higher stat total, more than triple hp therefore being more useful in the whole than Flq while costing 3less space than her. They are also both free. It is only fair that FLQs cp cost be lowered, or poison strengthened, or stats raised a little, in order to atleast be a little balanced with the op. I just don't understand how an op p2p card can cost the same cp's without a hitch.
_0nyx_

Postby Byce » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 am

i don't think you can use card stat totals as an example because hp has less value on a card compared to atk and recovery, stat totals of panzers are barely over 3k so a 7* hp type blows that out of the water. same with 8* lilith, atk type cards will have less stat totals than hp. it'd be OP if atk types had 5k total stats at like 3k atk. I'm pretty sure flq's in shop cost less guild points than the hp types which means they are aware that it is less useful than hp cards. For ppl that don't have any other poison cards flq is a nice addition.
Byce

Postby Midas » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:42 am

Where did you take idea that all 7* poison cards should have High Poison skill?
Why FQL can't have Medium, as her 4* and 6* sisters?
All poison cards keep same level of poison on all evolutions.

Only strange thing in poison cards is SS with High Poison.
We have 2*-3* Cobra with light poison and 6*-7* SS with high poison. To make it look good we need to change SS to Medium poison) Not change FQL to high.
But with SS 500+ attack poison damage will be very low.
So on SS high poison is to compensate low damage.
Midas

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion