Guild war help

Re: Guild war help

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:28 am

Actually I have been playing since the start of the last run for panzers, and I could not pick any of them up. I also haven't gotten any of the horsemen yet. However, I got my first hp card(werewolf) a couple days ago on my second account. My first is still waiting on something useful to show up. I only want the dark horsemen for the future of my team aswell as a trophy as my first bi weekly dungeon Insane success. My second account is only lvl64, my first 73, although the playtime is much longer on the second, just been waiting on Guildshop. I'm in a pinch ATM as I need a 4star light maiden to complete my priestess of light to even try dark apocalypse with my friends 8star Qotd.
_0nyx_

Postby Midas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:46 am

Maybe it's because you divide your time between two accounts?

Until level 85+ only thing you should do - is to farm 0.5 energy cost levels on weekday and Solomon Mines Insane on Weekend.
This will give you energy and money for revive potions that you will use to get Horseman.

This is because Horseman have 30 Command Points cost and you won't be able to run them in your team before level 85+

I get my first Panzer dragon at level 78, and didn't use it until level 90, where I had enough CP to create team around it.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:24 am

I'm not interested, nor have the time to sit around and grind lvls on the weekend. I want a trophy card, and I think I'll be able to get it if I can just get one light maiden before dark apocalypse goes away. I play the mines on the weekend and plan to only run them on the weekend. I'm also biding my time gathering Arena Tickets, to get gems for recruits because I am free to play(why that is, simple belief in one time payments were everything is available given you have the skill to obtain it) I simply can't spend more than $20 on this game and feel like I made a good investment($20 won't get me anything so I just haven't spent anything). Idk what it is about this game that is so addicting though. I'll give a donation whenever I am ready to quit($20), or the system gets a total overhaul(which won't happen in my lifetime). So please give me info on how to fight and not how to lvl up and play the game in general. The time for my 2accounts is not really divided I play them both at the same time(I do die on accident occasionally), and use them to kill each others raid bosses, I don't plan to drop either acc for any reason, I have double the chance to find good cards in shop, albeit they are on seperate accounts the two can still help each other out.
_0nyx_

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Sorry to break it to you, but Midas is correct. You need to level up so you can actually field higher cp cards. No point having your trophy card if you can't use it in tandem with other useful cards either. If you're under around level 100, you'll have a difficult time fielding a team.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby GLH-1980s » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I would like some Guild war help please!!!
first off i opened an account to login in and ask for help about details to the whole Guild section. ( i might of jumped around or not have made clear whati need help with)
so here goes...

I had a D.E. account and got to know the game some. at that time i joined a guild party and donated and was able to fight the boss ( in which i mean i clicked the tab GUILD WAR and was able to fight against the boss who kicked my but bad. I did get some GP each time). Next I did some reading and I kept deleting my account and starting over until i got a Holy Priestess card. after meeting the requirements to start my own Guild i am finding that can not fight against the boss anymore. My question is why? why is there no button (Fight/ or what ever it says) to fight the boss? also my Guild party has only 4 members. Me, one other person that donates to the funds and two others that do not do anything ( like donate or chat after i explain its a team effort with donating).

Also I have read about Guild wars with maps? what are those about? is there some co-op thing i do not see or have not met the requirements for? are there levels i must met to participate in? i seem to have a hard time locating a good walk thru for the whole GUILD section of the game. maybe there is a link or section i have not came across yet.
this is the only part about the game that has discouraged me.

please someone anyone help with details about GUILD!!!

Thank you for any help you may provide .... game name: GoD - game ID gbdm07
~~~ Fallen Angels guild, Player name: GoD, game ID: gbdm07 ~~~
GLH-1980s

Postby Guffy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:12 pm

My strat since I don't have low cd strikers is marionette, zeus, naga, nullifer of the boss color, blue marionette (would use another zeus if I had two) and a friends healer.

This set up always allows you to get off zeus and blue marionettes ability which causes quite a bit of damage, I just don't have the cards for better at this time.. And this set up is guranteed points no free spin luck needed.
Guffy

Postby Carava » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:37 pm

I use the same strat as guffy. Its fun if you even get a single zeus/pinnochio. you only need to get the 3 free spins twice. only one time if you have naga. and guaranteed if you have damage reduction.
The blue pinnochios are going to be available/rotated pretty easy next week I believe.

[1]healer/[6]marionette OR doll(for lower total hp) [2]zeus, [3]naga, [4]damage reduction(if i have. I dont have black), [5]I was lucky to have the blue pinnochios when it came out, and now i have a second zeus that i am not evolving (for GW otherwise i actually need more hp on the special maps).

Im glad they changed the last guild war from the previous or the one before. Without free spins I guaranteed died before i could even use my 9 cd horseman team of auto spin with whatever else that had high base attack damage.

Other than the guarantee damage reduction/naga strategy, one can only use a [1]healer/[6]X2/X2 or maybe a cyclops until they can use dual damage enhancers.
Carava

Previous

Return to Dragon Era Discussion