Guild war help

Guild war help

Postby Mal121 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:51 pm

I would like to start this forum to help everyone get advice on guild wars if possible. We all like strategy this will help with new and upcoming guild wars. Thanks
Mal121

Re: Guild war help

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:20 am

Well said. I'm willing to help as much as possible but I'm not so sure the top guilds will be willing.
mistervista

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 am

'The top guilds' have had their tactics out and about through this forum for a long time. The info is all over the place on this forum.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Midas » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 am

Yep.
We even tired of discussing it so such topics weren't created for long time.
IIRC last topic about GW strategy was previous Tree of Life war.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Mal121 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Well I know I have seen some posts before with Auriel and it really helped. I made 50k in guild points this last time. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Mal121

Postby mistervista » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Midas wrote:Yep.
We even tired of discussing it so such topics weren't created for long time.
IIRC last topic about GW strategy was previous Tree of Life war.

I tried searching the forum recently for info about Tree of Life but all I got was 'no results' so if any info exists i can't find it.
mistervista

Postby Midas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:28 am

Let me search this for you - Tree of Life)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=12910
Midas

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:19 am

I read the whole thing Midas, and all I really saw was a bunch of complaints on the guild war, and not to much strategy talk. Unless your talking about using marionette/golem healer combo which is common sense. So I would be pleased if you could enlighten with some mid lvl strategies. If not that's fine, more importantly can you let me in on what's required to run dark apocalypse on insane( anyone that is) please.
_0nyx_

Postby mattyb79 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:01 am

I ran dark apocalypse on insane with no revives using 7* Necro, Dark Panzer, 7* Werewolf, 7* Zeus, 6* Cyborg and Light Healer. Zeus isn't really necessary because the boss only has ~20K hp, but you will need good poison + nullification or a card that ignores defense. Making it through rounds 5 and 6 without a panzer while keeping your others cards charged for the boss may be difficult, but I haven't tried.
mattyb79

Postby Midas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 am

All GW strategy are same:

If you have cards with low CD (like Horsemen, Panzers, 4*-5* dragons or 6* dragons with leveled skills) you go for attack team and deal as much damage as can before boss kill you. For example Agni, War, Naga, Reaper, 5*Dragon, Agni.
If you don't - use healer\marionette combo and pray for Free Spins to use your Succubi\Vampire.
Holy Priestess, two Cerbers, 6* fire dragon, Vampire, Marionette.

For so called "mid" player only available team is with Healer\Marionette. Because if you can get Horseman, you already high level player)

One thing is that last GW boss was hitting harder, comparing to her previous encounter.
Looks like PM lowered CD between Auriel attacks, so it became harder to fight.

And I think that Tree of Life fight also will be changed, compared to her previous.
So I just wait until I see boss, before creating any strategy.
Midas

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion