Apocalypse maps

Apocalypse maps

Postby Niobiumstar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 am

Admin, are we doing a rerun of these? And also, others, what are the best teams for these? :mrgreen:
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Re: Apocalypse maps

Postby admin » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 am

It hasn't been decided yet but we probably will rerun them once. However, the Guild War bosses will not be rerun again (new ones after Tree of Life).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Niobiumstar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:44 am

Thank god I will have a chance to get the riders (especially War as I just got a Cannoneer) and will be happy to get a change of guild war bosses ( hopefully with different skills) :D
Niobiumstar

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:44 am

admin wrote:However, the Guild War bosses will not be rerun again (new ones after Tree of Life).

:O
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Niobiumstar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:46 am

Whats wrong boop a little change would be appreciated wouldnt it.
Niobiumstar

Postby Niobiumstar » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 am

@admin, does the guild war boss rotation mean that the lesser rewards will change ie hp balance types to recovery series including mermaid and fire elemental etc?
Niobiumstar

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:19 am

Niobiumstar.

I am not upset in the slightest. I am suprised, which is a good thing.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby pmsupport » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:47 am

Niobiumstar wrote:@admin, does the guild war boss rotation mean that the lesser rewards will change ie hp balance types to recovery series including mermaid and fire elemental etc?

Hi Niobiumstar, we don't know yet as the lesser reward cards are still in the process of design. Maybe when time gets closer. :)
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:38 am

Well, I wasn't able to get any of the previous guild cards, but I don't have a problem with that. I'm only worried about the lesser rewards. Please don't make them any of the currently nigh useless cards ie Tauren Fighter/Warrior whatever his name was. I also have a suggestion that the bottom tier personal reward be upgraded a little ie give them a baby dragon, or one energy pot, or atleast the 4star version of your feed cards.

I remember my first war, I fought so hard to get a water skelly 3*. Talk about a turn off...
_0nyx_

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:06 am

admin wrote:It hasn't been decided yet but we probably will rerun them once.

When these maps were introduced ur main point on the change in the reward system on insane was that Faiths wouldn't be farmable allowing evry1 to get an 8*.... A rerun would just give evry1 who was able to get 7* alrdy a free 8*. (I'm one of those guys).

Although some might like the sound of that I had hoped for new cards to be introduced, aren't u seeing u making the same mistake as with panzers: keeping them too long in rotation allowing more and more players to max these cards, forcing u to find an even weaker replacement again.

Please, please, please reconsider a rerun on the Apocalypse Rider!!! I don't know what the design team is busy with, but I'd say in ten weeks time only producing 5 new GW bosses is quite poor. Give us something new to enjoy, the idea was to rotate them only once from the point panzers were removed, pls stick to that promise!
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion