Apocalypse maps

Re: Apocalypse maps

Postby _0nyx_ » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:14 am

Please don't take them out of rotation yet, I wasn't able to get any of them the first time around. If anything have two special maps running at once. That those that have and those who don't should be able to be happy.

How exactly does one go about getting a free faith the second time around. Does the insane completion bonus reset or what. Either way I certainly don't see how that is free considering it will cost time out of your day.
_0nyx_

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:46 am

If it doesn't reset they're really screwing every1 around. Obviously when u haven't been able to get the riders I understand u would like them. Myself I saw all the panzers come and go without me being able to farm them. But the point of these dungeons is their limited time. Only ones who doesnt understand this seems to be PM themselves -,-
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:52 am

Well, maybe they don't run it again straight away. For all we know they have another monster set waiting to be released. Then they cycle all of them in turns. Just wait it out and see how it goes. No point complaining any time soon.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:31 am

Boop wrote:Well, maybe they don't run it again straight away. For all we know they have another monster set waiting to be released.

We know? From where? :)
Ragnarok72

Postby yutyu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:36 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:When these maps were introduced ur main point on the change in the reward system on insane was that Faiths wouldn't be farmable allowing evry1 to get an 8*.... A rerun would just give evry1 who was able to get 7* alrdy a free 8*. (I'm one of those guys).

Nope, it doesn't work that way, the achievements for these stages are saved, just like your weekly material special stages.
If you have completed Insane this cycle, when the next cycle comes, Insane will stay completed and will not reset, You won't be able to get the 7* horsemen 2 times from Insane.
Same behaviour as panzer stages.

EDIT: Oh, I noticed you figured it out. So we will have to wait 2.5 months to see if they would introduce new batch of special stages.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

Postby Boop » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:11 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:We know? From where? :)

No-one knows anything. That's my point. Don't whinge about something that is unconfirmed, because there still might be unconfirmed content to come. You're all whinging about speculation.
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 am

Yup. But I'd like to nuance that admin speculated. Although I've been on the forum a while, I've never seen an example of his speculations not becoming reality.

In addition, it's better to 'whinge' now so that they might change their plans and dont have us wait 2.5months for new 'special-dungeon' content. They aren't gonna change it when the first horseman is recycled, we both know that :)
Ragnarok72

Postby jamiet » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

After the apocalypse maps are done then will there be new bosses?
jamiet

Postby Niobiumstar » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:59 am

Guys what are the best teams for these maps
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Niobiumstar

Postby Boop » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 am

Niobiumstar,

I am half way through a comprehensive write up of the Hell difficulties. However, I have an issue with giving out too much information too early. I will release it tomorrow so everyone will be able to use it effectively for second cycle.
Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion