dark apocalypse insane -wtf?

Re: dark apocalypse insane -wtf?

Postby Midas » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:12 am

Crtmn, you just need one more defensive ability to finish Insane without revives.
Cards like Hell Marionetter, Cyborg Berserker, Achilles, Tree of Life, or just second heal (Unicorn, Dragon Paladin, etc) will allow you to survive.
Midas aka Howrus. GM of Fairy Tails.
Midas

Postby Crtmn » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:46 pm

pmsupport wrote:
Crtmn wrote: the 5* dark satyrs have a CD of 0 and hit for 5400 dmg combined admin, was this done intentionally?

Hi Crtmn, yes, this was intentionally done. Though the monster species are consistent with the Light Apocalypse insane stage, there are a lot of differences between the two stages, such as monster CD, attack power, defense.

Thanks for the feedback. Like I said, I didn't really get a chance to play through insane on the first three so I didn't know if you were making exact mirrors with different CDs or if anything else was modified.

Midas, thanks for the tips. The team I was running was white healer, harpy, SS, 6*dark shooter, Athena, queen of the undead friend leader. Of the cards you mentioned I only have the 5* cyborg - will that be enough to get me through if I swap shooter for cyborg?
Crtmn

Postby Byce » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

That should be enough to keep you alive while necro poison kills boss
Byce

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 am

I would be able to complete my first insane stage(been playing since the last run of panzers) if it weren't for stage 5. I dont see how to pass them with my current set up. I have 2shooters but that's not enough to kill them, and relying on a lucky spin is well just plain unreliable. I am wondering if I can survive without my hp card(werewolf) and just bring three shooters(don't have a third yet, I started this second account after panzers were done, but played smarter to make it better than my first already, hence I don't have all the shooters) would that be enough to finish the Job. I am set for boss already, so don't worry about that. What can I expect to see on round 6?
_0nyx_

Postby mattyb79 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:52 pm

_0nyx_ wrote:I would be able to complete my first insane stage(been playing since the last run of panzers) if it weren't for stage 5. I dont see how to pass them with my current set up. I have 2shooters but that's not enough to kill them, and relying on a lucky spin is well just plain unreliable. I am wondering if I can survive without my hp card(werewolf) and just bring three shooters(don't have a third yet, I started this second account after panzers were done, but played smarter to make it better than my first already, hence I don't have all the shooters) would that be enough to finish the Job. I am set for boss already, so don't worry about that. What can I expect to see on round 6?

Round 6 will be two moon bunnies with a CD of 0 and two satyrs with a CD of 1. If you recharge your shooters after killing one of the satyrs on round 5, you'll get through 6 easily, but remember your shooters won't damage the boss, so you'll need an ignore defense card.
mattyb79

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

For the boss I have a dark blocker and a friends Qotd, so no worries there, I'm just needing to figure out how to pass round 5(not based completely on luck), seems like round 6should be easy enough. I may just have to pick this bad "girl" up the next time around.
_0nyx_

Postby Benjamin » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Round 5 is your only issue, I think you understand what you need,

Your stance on not willing to spend more than $20 is going to put you at a great disadvantage unfortunately. The good news is from what you've stated your not far behind me and I've spend lost of money already.

I think you'd make it past round 5 with a little luck and Harpy instead of your second shooter, you can get Harpy for only 2000 sailor points. Obviously as others pointed out Achilles, any other hp beast, berserker, or healer would probably also work.

I basically ran the same setup as you with 75% success in round 5 there was a small amount of relying on hearts.

I'm convincing myself that you will be able to run through insane this go around.

GL
Benjamin

Postby mistervista » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:10 pm

I had to use QotU poison straight from the off and every attack available to stand any chance of getting past stage 5 without dying. Even then I still needed some lucky drops. The problem with this method though is that it rolls over to stage 6 before the attackers build up again so I'm then relying on luck on that stage. I can only dream of attempting Hell, that won't be happening any time soon unfortunately.
mistervista

Postby Saya » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:11 am

My simple team for this map: Holy Priestess; Athena; Succubus Queen; Hell Marionette(or Cyborg Berserker); Snake Spirit(or other hp card); and friend leader: Queen of the Undead;

Tactic:
First stage - Kill any bunny(with 0 cd).
Second stage - Prepare your skill cards.
Third stage - Kiil everyone with Athena skill.
Fourth stage - Kill the central mob with Succubus skill and prepare cd of your skilll cards.
Fifth stage - Use Succubus, Athena and Queen of the Undead, aim on one of the satyres wich was damaged with Succubus, use Holly Priestess skill if it needs to fill your hp, after killing one, prepare your skill cards.
Sixth stage - Use Athena.
Seventh stage - Use Hell Marionette and Queen of the Undead skill.

Done) I hope it helps someone with a such cards like mine) ;)
Saya

Postby yutyu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 am

If you think Dark Apocalypse Insane is hard, you will be surprised how much harder Hell is

All attack numbers are before any sort of reduction.
DRAGON ERA
Retired from the forum
yutyu

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion