Protect All Option

Protect All Option

Postby mistervista » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:57 am

From time to time the game freezes or won't open for whatever reason and requires reinstalling. This happens quite a bit on my wife's Kindle especially. While it's not a major problem to reinstall, it is annoying having to go through all your cards, particularly when you have 60+ to go through, to protect them all again.
It would be much easier if we had the option to 'protect all' and then simply unprotect the ones we don't want protecting, as there are usually very few, if any, of those.
Any chance you could implement that please Playmage?
mistervista

Re: Protect All Option

Postby pmsupport » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi mistervista, thanks for the suggestion. I will forward it to our design team for possible consideration.
Enjoy the game!
Playmage Support
pmsupport

Postby mistervista » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Thankyou.
mistervista

Postby arcthelad » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:18 pm

I also would like this option. It takes a lot longer for 150 cards, lol.
arcthelad

Postby FourVolks » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:27 am

+ 1 here!

Not all lists show all cards, so it is easy to miss out one of those currently in use for example. Seems I lost my 6* Athena in the process as I may have accidentally consumed it after one of these glitch-induced reinstalls :( . I hope to have it back and would like to avoid further "damages" of this kind from unwanted game behaviour.

Postby Lee » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 am

FourVolks wrote:+ 1 here!

Not all lists show all cards, so it is easy to miss out one of those currently in use for example. Seems I lost my 6* Athena in the process as I may have accidentally consumed it after one of these glitch-induced reinstalls :( . I hope to have it back and would like to avoid further "damages" of this kind from unwanted game behaviour.

On a re-install it doesn't show cards in your teams.
Thus to protect you would need to take them out of your teams first
Lee

Return to Dragon Era Discussion