Chapter 5 Holy Lake

Chapter 5 Holy Lake

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 am

Does anyone have any information they would care to share. Right now I am on stage 4 but, I looked away for a minute and died on round 1. The enemies didn't look like they could wipe me when I had 20K+hp and a 8* Demon Healer.
_0nyx_

Re: Chapter 5 Holy Lake

Postby mistervista » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 am

Sorry, I can't help with that. I can't do stage 3, bloodthirsty butchers, they just wipe me out.
mistervista

Postby Benjamin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:33 am

Stage three is where things begin to get difficult, my suggestion is bring holy priestess and 2.5 hp leader and bring persephone also you'll need about 22k hp to clear the two dark hitters in stage 7
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:37 am

Onyx you just need a lucky roll so you can clear out the hard cd 0 shooter the you can prime your activates

Wait till you get to chapter 7 lol
Benjamin

Postby _0nyx_ » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 am

I'm not even lvl70yet on this account and I don't plan to lvl for awhile so I can use arena to farm for gems so I don't think I'll be getting to chapter7 anytime soon. The only reason I fought my way to chapter 5 stage 4 was to pick up the last light maiden I need to get My first 6star Healer of my own.
_0nyx_

Postby jamiet » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:07 pm

i got tons of info on this and after
im level 62 had 9k health two 6* hp's and 1 6* and 5* shooter and a 6*healer as leader very basic 9k health if you want to beat with no revives use these leader combos
holy lake stage 1 : healer/light redution
stage 2 : healer/ light reduction
stage 3(i'm not looking at the game right now but this should be the one were you get a 4* succubus): healer/necromancer combo you need atleast 8.2k hp if i remember right to beat this level
stage 4: healer/cyclops
stage 5 healer/ cyclops

dark lake(or whatever it is) i had same team same setup no revives

stage 1: healer/dark reduction
stage 2: healer/ dark reduction
stage 3: healer/ light reduction(dragon rider if possible)
stage 4: healer/cyclops
stage 5: healer/cyclops

pantheon
cyclops/healer throughout

also*** when using cyclops it helps if one of your hp creature is a harpy/sea serpent/werewolf to wipe out fairys
jamiet

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:50 am

Thanks for the info, but the healer I'm trying to get comes from Holy Lake Stage 4, so I can't use any of your strategies, with damage reductions. I have been using 2.5xhp leaders 5* I got from guild wars and GS. I only have one HP card and it's werewolf. I have a Persephone and I think I'll try her as leader next. I'll have less hp but maybe I will be able to kill one of those skeletons in the first round before they wreck me.
_0nyx_

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 am

Well I was able to beat it once, but that was by passing the first round with luck. After the first round you need to be careful but you should be fine as long as you got some hitters and had time to charge them. However I really need a healer and have been going for it, but to get just one 4star maiden out of a chapter 5map is pretty steep. All I need is the one and I can run Apocalypse, and other whatnot. The first round could use some tuning as it apparently requires a healer, or cyclops of your own(Hello I am trying to get the healer right now) and cyclops is completely about luck. A panzer could also do the job of its skilled up a bit. However I can only rely on dark spins as my team has to be mono to survive, even the first hit. The spins have only allowed me to kill one of the skeletons in one out of seven tries, so far which is really disappointing. I suggest rearranging their cd's in order for someone with 20k+hp and a healer to atleast be able to survive 10turns in order to have atleast a few more spins to have a better chance of killing one of them before it's to late. I have no active ability I can use before its to late aswell as my shortest CD is 15 on Persephone. Anyways I think it ought to be a bit easier to get one 4star maiden.
_0nyx_

Postby jamiet » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am

i take it you have a 5* healer and the 8*demon is a friends? you should use your 5* light healer and a cyclops friend and you only need a little over 5.2k health to get you through the first part with the skeletons and take out the succubi first, take at least one 6* or even leveled up 5* shooter and you should beat it easily. if your healer doesn't heal enough before you shooter primes take a maxed fairy with

part 1 - kill succubi, prime everything
part 2 - werewolf and kill of the non thunder kraken
part 3 - cyclops
part 4 - werewolf
part 5 - kill whatever you need to to make some gaps to heal get chests
part 6 - very easy only hits 1.4k with cyclops and i'm pretty sure you can kill off the cyborgs with a werewolf and cyclops shot if not they are weak
boss - easiest part of the level

5* healer / werewolf/ fairy(or maxed out heart increaser(skeleton's, zombie ect) or something that increases cd)/ shooter/ shooter/ cyclops - make sure over 5.2k hp
jamiet

Postby _0nyx_ » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:23 am

Thanks I hope this works, and I should probably lvl up my 5star healer, and how much does cyclops actually reduce. I never even thought about bringing a 5star healer to this lvl were they smack you so hard. Yes I don't have any 8star cards let alone a 7stsr card of my own. I plan to make famine my first, after getting my healer hopefully in time as I have to get lucky in both maps.
_0nyx_

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion