implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Re: implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Postby Slikknick » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 pm

ZOOT wrote:I think it work nice

Just like the s key on your keyboard.
Slikknick

Postby digitalwei » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:46 am

Just downloaded the latest version and am using the 1-second auto spin - works great and THANKS!!

(saved me many minutes of interface time already ;-)
digitalwei

Postby admin » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:50 am

digitalwei wrote:Just downloaded the latest version and am using the 1-second auto spin - works great and THANKS!!

Please check the previous post about the issue where auto-spin can be enabled too easily (much less than 1 second) and press stop when it happens. The 2.0.11 to fix this sensitivity issue should be out in the next hour or so for Google Play, and hopefully be approved by Apple soon.

Update: Version 2.0.11 is now live on Google Play. For iOS users who is extremely bothered want to temporary revert back to the last version that you previously downloaded directly with your device (which will have the 2-second auto-spin), you can try delete the app (but write down your game code and exact coin/gem balance first as reinstall on iOS often unlinks your account), and then go back to iTunes on the device and use the iCloud icon to get back a version prior of the game. Apple average review time now and can take over a week and it may be next weekend before they approve 2.0.11 that we already submited. Amazon users do not have this issue as we were able to cancel the 2.0.10 update before it was approved.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Slikknick » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:44 pm

admin wrote:
digitalwei wrote:Just downloaded the latest version and am using the 1-second auto spin - works great and THANKS!!

Please check the previous post about the issue where auto-spin can be enabled too easily (much less than 1 second) and press stop when it happens. The 2.0.11 to fix this sensitivity issue should be out in the next hour or so for Google Play, and hopefully be approved by Apple soon.

Not soon enough unfortunately. Added salt to the wounds of an already expensive guild war.
Slikknick

Postby digitalwei » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:26 pm

Actually, the few times it "broke" for me and started auto-spin with a single touch, were actually delightful for me...since I so very rarely use anything but auto. Anyway, thanks for the warning and the quick fix(es)!
digitalwei

Postby admin » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:47 pm

Update: The fix for iOS version is now also approved, should be available for download from iTunes in the next hour or so.

Note: since it's now it requires always a full second, keep in mind that one second is roughly equal to time to say "one-one-thousand" at normal speed. I used to think it was just the time to say "tick-tock" but that's always shorter than 1-second unless you count as "tiiiiiiiickkkkk-toooockkk".
admin
Site Admin

Postby Boop » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm

+1 for precise counting methodology.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby digitalwei » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 am

Yes, very educational admin, thanks ;-)
digitalwei

Previous