implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Re: implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Postby digitalwei » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:21 am

Thanks admin, double tap would work just as well.
digitalwei

Postby ZOOT » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:15 am

digitalwei wrote:Thanks admin, double tap would work just as well.

Double tap sounds good!!
ZOOT

Postby admin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Our dev team tried the double tap and it was too clunky and inconsistent with various delay time and affecting single taps. We will be lowering the hold time to 1 second for the next update.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 pm

admin wrote:Our dev team tried the double tap and it was too clunky and inconsistent with various delay time and affecting single taps. We will be lowering the hold time to 1 second for the next update.

THANK YOU Hope this works better

Because holding the button for 3 sec was annoying

1 lil movenent and it not works!!
ZOOT

Postby digitalwei » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Many thanks, anything is good. Just think of all the spare seconds you've restored to my work ;-)
digitalwei

Postby mistervista » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:31 am

My version on Android has just changed from 2.0.07 to 2.0.10 and the auto - spin has been shortened. Whilst I wanted it changing I'm afraid I must report that it is now a bit too sensitive. I'm finding that it's now activating with even a short tap. I'm having to keep a really close eye on it all the time, especially when playing insane apocalypse, because it's activating without me wanting it too and then I'm rolling over to the next stage before I want too. I'm trying to be really quick and careful with single taps but it's still going into auto - spin far too many times. Sorry to say but imo it needs changing again.
mistervista

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:17 am

Button too sensitive now. I didn't really see the point in the first place, but thought it wouldn't do any harm. However when i press the spin button like the characters i'm typing now, the machine will alrdy go to autospin. Instead of helping and quicken things a bit, it becomes very dangerous to 'self-click', in my last GW fight I nearly needed to use a revive pot :/ changing things back to how they were would be best imo :)
Ragnarok72

Postby Boop » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:32 am

Admin,

I updated today, and the auto spin is too sensitive. I press spin once, look away and then it has done autospin without me noticing. Then i'm dead. In a guild war situation i'm actually wasting gems because of this (40 and counting). Is there a way for us to adjust this a little? Also adjust my gem count by 40 due to stealth patch sillyness. >.>
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby admin » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:48 am

We found in the bug in the calculation that is causing but auto-spin to kick in too easily sometimes. We have submitted a fix (version 2.0.11) and hopefully will be approved and released soon. In the meantime, if you upgraded to 2.0.10, please double check your auto-spin kicking in and press stop if it kicks in unintentionally. Sorry for the trouble this has caused and I will keep everyone posted.
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 am

I think it work nice
ZOOT

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion