implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Postby jamiet » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm

i think this should be added to the game in order to not having to stop the auto spin from working. while it's auto spinning you click the ability you want to use and it uses it next spin. saves time and why not
jamiet

Re: implementing a 1-click ability use for auto-spin

Postby jamiet » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 pm

or even a way to select certain monsters to auto use abilites when available
jamiet

Postby wmach8 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:50 am

And why not allow us to program which stage to select and with which helper so we can just do everything auto and don't even have to play the game. We can also close the app and it will still be running with the server, wouldn't it be great!. Then we can just run soloman mine's with a click and it will repeats itself till we runs out of pots, we can now just sit back and check back once a week.
wmach8

Postby jamiet » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 am

wmach8 wrote:And why not allow us to program which stage to select and with which helper so we can just do everything auto and don't even have to play the game. We can also close the app and it will still be running with the server, wouldn't it be great!. Then we can just run soloman mine's with a click and it will repeats itself till we runs out of pots, we can now just sit back and check back once a week.

I didn't mean to offend you or make you go sarcastic.... but when fighting a boss that takes an hour to kill and you can't die it would be nice not to have to stop the auto spin feature and just press the monster to use the ability
jamiet

Postby digitalwei » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 am

Perhaps a quicker way to re-enter auto-spin would be easier to implement and accomplish a similar purpose of speeding our play. While auto-spin was the single greatest enhancement to the game (it certainly has kept me around since the beginning), it could be improved by dedicating a button/touch spot for it, so we don't have to count off the 2.5 seconds required to activate it. Perhaps split the SPIN button into two. If needed you could shrink the 5/16/max lines interface a bit to give space for a spin/auto combo button.

I know, a minor thing, but it is the little things that make a big difference!

thanks PM.

GreyRose
digitalwei

Postby Wendigo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:18 am

digitalwei wrote:Perhaps a quicker way to re-enter auto-spin would be easier to implement and accomplish a similar purpose of speeding our play. While auto-spin was the single greatest enhancement to the game (it certainly has kept me around since the beginning), it could be improved by dedicating a button/touch spot for it, so we don't have to count off the 2.5 seconds required to activate it. Perhaps split the SPIN button into two. If needed you could shrink the 5/16/max lines interface a bit to give space for a spin/auto combo button.

I know, a minor thing, but it is the little things that make a big difference!

thanks PM.

GreyRose

+1
Wendigo

Postby hellotik » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:30 am

digitalwei wrote: Perhaps split the SPIN button into two.

+1. It would also let new players know that there is an autospin function !
hellotik

Postby Lee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am

+1 I know certain elements have been muted before, but I would really like to see an autospin to next wave function.
When you need to charge shooters for a particular wave its not always practical to keep your eyes glued to the screen ready to intercept.
Lee

Postby jamiet » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 pm

i honestly think the 1 click implement would be the best, it seems like the simpiliest thing to add without modifing the game to much and still keeps you from having to get out of auto-spin and back in
jamiet

Postby admin » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:09 am

The added Auto Spin features is actually intentionally hidden as an undocumented "advanced-player" feature so new players can actually enjoy the beginning of the game as intended (manually spinning and enjoy the feeling of spinning), and we also do not want to clog up the user interface. We could consider however to either lower the 2-second hold down to 1-second or adding double tap to enable it as well (I will have to check with the devs on this when they get back into the office next week).
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion