petition to change 8* dragons to great damage

petition to change 8* dragons to great damage

Postby jamiet » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 pm

i posted on suggestions but never got an answer to this. i think 64 baby dragons evolved over and over again deserve a little better reward than 15kish damage every 25 turns and actually make them useful. now what i figured is you add a 6* saytr to every color and change their ability to great as well(different ability names than the panzers so the saytr's can't be used to lower their cd and only the 8* dragons) to be able to reduce the cd of them.

If anyone else has good ideas on this or agrees let me know and maybe we can get the admin to change this
Last edited by jamiet on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamiet

Re: petition to change 8* dragons to great damage

Postby wmach8 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 am

I agree with you and I saw many others that have the same concern. However, we got nothing out of playmage, so the noise slowly became silent as many have left the game. I have already cut back on the hours play since the disappear of panzer. The fun part was before the apocalypse replaced panzer. The addiction is now gone because the achievement is no longer rewarding compare to before.
wmach8

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:22 am

5* satyrs alrdy able to skill lvl 8* star dragons. From ur post I deduct u dont have an 8* dragon as both damage and cd are wrong... Pls read through forum a bit or ask some veteran player be4 making such post. Ur post jamiet is just a good example of the ignorance most newer players have...
Ragnarok72

Postby mistervista » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:44 am

wmach8 wrote:I agree with you and I saw many others that have the same concern. However, we got nothing out of playmage, so the noise slowly became silent as many have left the game. I have already cut back on the hours play since the disappear of panzer. The fun part was before the apocalypse replaced panzer. The addiction is now gone because the achievement is no longer rewarding compare to before.

A big +1
mistervista

Postby _0nyx_ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:49 am

Satyrs never needed to be introduced, all they had to do was keep CD at 10 like their younger counterparts. Apparently they go through the rebellious stage once there stats are semi-useful and decide not to attack for another 15turns "used to be 20 more". They hit slightly higher than a panzer albeit much slower and they have less hp. However this is supposed to be counterbalanced by the fact that they cost less cp( balance was certainly not achieved with that). There are several cards that need a little rebalancing to make the game more interesting and less more of the same ie Flesh Lotus Queen, read my post about her to see why.
Last edited by _0nyx_ on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
_0nyx_

Postby jamiet » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:58 am

Ragnarok72 wrote:5* satyrs alrdy able to skill lvl 8* star dragons. From ur post I deduct u dont have an 8* dragon as both damage and cd are wrong... Pls read through forum a bit or ask some veteran player be4 making such post. Ur post jamiet is just a good example of the ignorance most newer players have...

sad when an older player gets showed up and resorts to flaming.... let me put it in simpler words for you so you can under-stand my pro-po-sal. i have 6* dragon and the active skill is exactly the same as the 8*'s( and i haven't put much more effort into evolving it because of this point). Heavy damage deals 15x normal damage and great deals 30x normal damage, it's a linear damage line it's not unknown or sporadic. What this guy can't seem to understand is that i'm proposing to change the 8* dragons heavy damage skill to great doubling the damage just for the 8*(it's an 8* card i think it deserves it for all the time and trouble geting a lvl 60 8*). and yes the current 5* saytr reduces the cd for the heavy damage but to keep change minimal i was also proposing if the 8* dragon was changed to great that a 6* saytr be introduced with the same skill as the 8* dragon (because the 5* saytr would no longer decrease the cd for that 8* dragon because of different skill names)(if you need someone to explain how skill leveling works pm because i don't think you quite understand it). hope this clarifies my proposal :D
jamiet

Postby Lee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:51 am

I kinda like the idea of the 8* dragon, buy I doubt they will create such a powerful card. Do agree though that the current one could do with a bit of a buff
Lee

Postby mefa » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 pm

I agree with the suggestion, at the same time, I understand some oppositions:

-Some ultra cash spenders: As they get a lot more of Styrs through gem recruit, playing hell levels etc, for them 20 years may be shortened to some 5 years on average. (I posted some very rough estimates and in a NORMAL situation, it requires some 20 years to skill-up a dragon to hit every 9 turns instead of every 25 turns! :roll: ). So for them that may not be an issue. While they evolve their 6* dragons to 8* they may be already level them to skill 2 or 3. Also, they already have so many good cards as well. However, for most of cash spenders players this will be fun too, given the low CP of normal dragons.

-SOME old players: They may not like to see reduced gap between them and newer players, although, a level 16 dragon still can hit every 9 turns compared to every 5 turn for a level 5 panzer. But I am sure there are also many fans among old players as this create a ot of fun and motivation for them as well.

-Playmage: That's the main opposition, they want a better cash revenue, a longer life game which means they don't want a big win bottom!, ALL MAKE SENSE :D . A super strong dragon for everybody could make the game to easy to be fun. I agree, therefore, I have a suggestion :idea: :

Having styr popularity to double, triple or quadruple reduces this time to some 5 years for normal players and some 1 years for extreme players. still very far from a big win bottom.

AND, the game will be more fun to all. Playmage is the one who decides and I leave this to them if they want to share some thoughts in this regard.

After all, they are the ones who have access to all the data (more accurate calculations and prob. stat. about time, cash flow, players who have left the game etc)
mefa

Postby jamiet » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:23 pm

i really hope it's not just about the cash income or i'll change this petition to everyone should quit playing dragon era
jamiet

Postby Ragnarok72 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Ok, I Assumed 'great' is breath III, didn't bother to check it out.

Well, more to the point: I think 8* dragons dont need a stronger skill as I find they already have the strongest usable skills in the entire game. However some might say their initial CD is too high and therefore their skill becomes useless... If u leave panzers out of consideration, buffing the 8* dragons by strenghtening their skill would debalance the game even more, which is not something I desire (eg. HAVING to evolve countless baby dragons) so I'm against the idea
Last edited by Ragnarok72 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragnarok72

Next

Return to Dragon Era Discussion