petition to change 8* dragons to great damage

Re: petition to change 8* dragons to great damage

Postby Wendigo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 pm

jamiet wrote:i really hope it's not just about the cash income or i'll change this petition to everyone should quit playing dragon era

I enjoy this game but changes are slow, hard to get and seem to occur only when playmage has a cash revenue incentive.

Unlike many players, I do not want Panzers to ever return because their presence continues to unbalance the game. Dragons need to be improved but so much as to rival Panzers which would make things worse. Lowering dragon CD seems to be the simplest solution.

Note: Adding Satyrs to the Guild shop would help with the skill leveling issue.
Wendigo

Postby Byce » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:49 pm

8* dragons with great damage would probably be overpowered. People talk about having to evolve an insane amount of 2* dragons to get to 8*. Maybe so but you already start with a 4* you can buy 2* dragons cheap and very often, there are many dragon stage rewards. dragons are extremely common summons from gem recruit. they are the easiest 8* to evolve to of the 8* cards
Byce

Postby ZOOT » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:38 pm

I wish the dragons had some extras like poison For dark en light.
And for example water has a move that let the enemy dont attack for 3 turns
ZOOT

Postby jamiet » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Ragnarok72 wrote:Ok, I'm no native speaker/reader, but if that's what u said in ur opening post than I apologize. Assumed 'great' is breath III, didn't bother to check it out.

Well, more to the point: I think 8* dragons dont need a stronger skill as I find they already have the strongest usable skills in the entire game. However some might say their initial CD is too high and therefore their skill becomes useless... If u leave panzers out of consideration, buffing the 8* dragons by strenghtening their skill would debalance the game even more, which is not something I desire (eg. HAVING to evolve countless baby dragons) so I'm against the idea

I completely disagree with you panzers are one of the only cards with a high enough damage output to even beat most bonus map hell stages(without to many revives), the game seems to be catering to these people with panzer dragons allowing them to beat these new stages get more insanely strong cards and keep going. While most player can only beat the insane stages. I think changing these to great would restore some balance to the game for all players to have somewhat of an equal chance.

another possible suggestion would to make a new category of damage for them otherwise they would hit harder than panzers(which i think is fine with a 25cd). 15x(heavy) is to low how about anywhere from 22.5x-25x and call it "strong damage"
jamiet

Postby Byce » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 pm

jamiet wrote:I completely disagree with you panzers are one of the only cards with a high enough damage output to even beat most bonus map hell stages(without to many revives), the game seems to be catering to these people with panzer dragons allowing them to beat these new stages get more insanely strong cards and keep going. While most player can only beat the insane stages. I think changing these to great would restore some balance to the game for all players to have somewhat of an equal chance.

Which bonus maps are you basing this off of? i was able to beat the last 3 hell apoc maps w/o panzers using around 6 revives each. i think the green apoc was definitely the hardest of them though.
Byce

Postby Boop » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:43 pm

Byce wrote:i was able to beat the last 3 hell apoc maps w/o panzers using around 6 revives each. i think the green apoc was definitely the hardest of them though.

A strong contender for 'who wears the man pants'. Well done. And yes, Green was the hardest without question. Black a close second.
Dragon Era - Boop - an80e3 - "Get on with the job"
Boop

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 am

jamiet wrote:
I completely disagree with you panzers are one of the only cards with a high enough damage output to even beat most bonus map hell stages(without to many revives), the game seems to be catering to these people with panzer dragons allowing them to beat these new stages get more insanely strong cards and keep going. While most player can only beat the insane stages. I think changing these to great would restore some balance to the game for all players to have somewhat of an equal chance.

I actually meant: "completely leave Panzers out of the discussion". Panzers were overpowered, debalanced the game and made every1 who didnt got one cry for over two months now :p By ur idea of buffing the 8* dragon u would create another big element of disbalance in this game, which is not something I desire. Their current skill is imo already (one of) the strongest skills in the game if u leave panzers out of consideration (might as well leave apocalypse ryders out of consideration as their skill has a tremendous damage output)
Ragnarok72

Postby admin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:46 am

jamiet wrote:
Ragnarok72 wrote:5* satyrs alrdy able to skill lvl 8* star dragons. From ur post I deduct u dont have an 8* dragon as both damage and cd are wrong... Pls read through forum a bit or ask some veteran player be4 making such post. Ur post jamiet is just a good example of the ignorance most newer players have...

sad when an older player gets showed up and resorts to flaming.... let me put it in simpler words for you so you can under-stand my pro-po-sal. i have 6* dragon and the active skill is exactly the same as the 8*'s( and i haven't put much more effort into evolving it because of this point). Heavy damage deals 15x normal damage and great deals 30x normal damage, it's a linear damage line it's not unknown or sporadic. What this guy can't seem to understand is that i'm proposing to change the 8* dragons heavy damage skill to great doubling the damage just for the 8*(it's an 8* card i think it deserves it for all the time and trouble geting a lvl 60 8*). and yes the current 5* saytr reduces the cd for the heavy damage but to keep change minimal i was also proposing if the 8* dragon was changed to great that a 6* saytr be introduced with the same skill as the 8* dragon (because the 5* saytr would no longer decrease the cd for that 8* dragon because of different skill names)(if you need someone to explain how skill leveling works pm because i don't think you quite understand it). hope this clarifies my proposal :D

The "older player" is not flaming, but is trying to help you but didn't leave enough explanation. The 8-star dragons active skill actually already do more damage than panzer's active skill, have higher attack bonus leader skill, and cost 10 less CP. You would know this if you actually had a maxed 8-star dragon, because even though the skill is the same as the 6-star, it's multiplied the dragon's base damage that drastically increase with each evolution. Basically, you already will get what you are petitioning without any changes because of the increased base damage. Yes, compared to Panzers they do have slighly less HP and their CD can only lower to 10, but that is no reason to make them any more potentially broken.

Hope this clarifies things & have a great July 4 weekend!
Admin / Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby ZOOT » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

What i hate about this discussion is newer player have to shut there mouth about PANZERS!

but if a newer player ask for help to beat a Harder level i always see use this use that (always include a PANZER)

so if newer players have to shut up please dontgive advice that include PANZERS!!!!
ZOOT

Postby matt » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Panzers are an important part of the game and need to be brought back.
matt

PreviousNext

Return to Dragon Era Discussion