bonus map gold rates

bonus map gold rates

Postby lordneko » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:52 am

Is it too much to ask for an increase in gold chest drops in the bonus maps?
I spent SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLARS just last month on this game (tax return came in, couldn't resist lol) and in the last 5 weeks i have obtained very few rainbow maps, and managed to obtain ZERO apocalypse boss cards.
I still have more tax returns coming, but I will be spending NOTHING on this game if I can't progress my card set.
lordneko

Re: bonus map gold rates

Postby ZOOT » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:38 am

Gold chest means Rare so i think they dont increase
Because if they increase everything would be easy to get.

(Then they better give everything away for free
ZOOT

Postby mistervista » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:11 am

That's outrageous! No-one should have to spend that amount of money on any game, especially a 'free' one. You could have bought a dozen or more PS4 games for that. If you are spending that much though you should be absolutely guaranteed to receive every card there is in the game. If you spend any more you need your head examining :roll:
mistervista

Postby Ragnarok72 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:48 am

mistervista wrote:That's outrageous! No-one should have to spend that amount of money on any game, especially a 'free' one. You could have bought a dozen or more PS4 games for that. If you are spending that much though you should be absolutely guaranteed to receive every card there is in the game. If you spend any more you need your head examining :roll:

Actually, expecting every card for such an amount of money is outrageous :p U'd need to spend much more to actually have the right to expect all cards (not just on this game, but most f2p mobile games require a much bigger investment to be a big shot)
Ragnarok72

Postby Lee » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 pm

What did you spend the majority of the money on? If it was gem recruits you should already have a quite good deck and be able to do horsemen
Last edited by Lee on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lee

Postby lordneko » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:07 pm

I split it up between energy to retry maps and recruits that were mostly garbage.
Aside from the fact I'm not gonna get maxed cards from draw, I can't evolve what I do get if bonus maps won't give up the required materials.
lordneko

Postby Lee » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:59 pm

Getting a decent base deck which you should prioritise and can get from germ recruits would give you a good enough squad to do the relevant maps. Are you also in a decent guild and have access to a level 6+ shop?
Lee

Postby _0nyx_ » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 pm

I can't see myself ever spending more than $20 on this game, but I can do most maps free to play. You just gotta play smart and get help from the right people(guys with shiny 8stars and the like). Then try hard to get a healer of your own, what I'm doing now(Chapter 5 part 26 stage 4 for the final light maiden I need). I wanted to start with a 2xhp/atk leader because I believe they are more rare than a healer. I especially chose Persephone I wanted her for the purpose of helping me get my 6star light healer. Make 20kgp your zero baseline and don't spend beyond that point except to pick up a hp card, Zeus, or one of the other 20kcards. I got werewolf as my first and only hp card which has great synergy with Persephone, so I had been steam rolling for awhile along with a friends 8star Demon overlord. Btw you should really get the blockers as rewards from guild wars. Finally while your a low lvl the first tier arena is easy to farm jewels from for free gem draws, energy pots, revives, whatever.
_0nyx_

Postby Lee » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:08 am

masood11 wrote:my current gold of 150k looks pathetic right now.....i don't really care now, but that inflation is ridiculous for me...

Early stages are fun and you progress fairly quickly, but you then hit "The Wall" until you can do Solomans Difficult. Then the whole game opens up again. As you'll get access to a lot of decent cards through your guild shop (Assuming its level 7)
Granted 150k is not a lot. To date I've not spent any real money on this game and got 11 million from solomans last weekend
You just have to grit your teeth and forge though leveling up as best you can until solomans is achievable

(I will probably spend for the 1st time on the next GW)
Lee

Return to Dragon Era Discussion